About Mounts

by fartnezz

Original Post

Accepted Solution

About Mounts

★★★★★ Newbie

So, i have played this game for some time now, but now when i made an alt/Operative), my old mount wouldn't carry over from my main (Sorcerer). What would be the problem or is there one at all?

Message 1 of 2 (292 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: About Mounts

Hero

@fartnezz

Mounts don't carry over from character to character.  Each character gets their own list of mounts to choose from and use.  If it's a mount you purchased from a vendor on your operative for example, you would need to purchase that same mount from that vendor on your Sorcerer.

If it's a Cartel Market mount, you will need to go to your collections window (CTRL + C) and find the mount, then if you haven't already pay the Cartel Coins to unlock the mount, then you can transfer a copy to your Sorcerer.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“PATIENCE YOU MUST HAVE my young padawan”

– Yoda

Server: Satele Shan

Volunteer forum moderator, I do not work for EA / BW.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (364 Views)

All Replies

Re: About Mounts

Hero

@fartnezz

Mounts don't carry over from character to character.  Each character gets their own list of mounts to choose from and use.  If it's a mount you purchased from a vendor on your operative for example, you would need to purchase that same mount from that vendor on your Sorcerer.

If it's a Cartel Market mount, you will need to go to your collections window (CTRL + C) and find the mount, then if you haven't already pay the Cartel Coins to unlock the mount, then you can transfer a copy to your Sorcerer.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“PATIENCE YOU MUST HAVE my young padawan”

– Yoda

Server: Satele Shan

Volunteer forum moderator, I do not work for EA / BW.
Message 2 of 2 (365 Views)