Abilities and unable to attack bugs

by jc311277

Original Post

Abilities and unable to attack bugs

★★★★ Apprentice

Product: Star Wars Battlefront II
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
What is your issue related to? General
Summarize your bug Recently if I'm a shooter (usually Leia or Bossk) randomly I can't shoot at all. Only fix is to respawn. For saber characters randomly I can't use my R2 ability
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? Irrelevant
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug? 07/31/2020
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) 11.00 pm
In what game mode did the bug occur? Heroes vs. Villains
What is your time zone? GMT (UTC)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play the game
What happens when the bug occurs? Unable to perform an action
What do you expect to see? Being able to perform the action
Please select your region Europe
AMD or Nvidia Model Number

Randomly I'm unable to shoot as a blaster. For light side I know Boba or BB-9E can disable blasters but that's only temporary plus the same issue I get with Bossk. I have also seen other people get the same bug. Another issue is randomly I'm unable to use my R2 ability. I thought it might be my joypad but I get it on both joypads and one is brand new. Also I've seen others get this issue. Seriously @EA_Atic  please can something be done about the current state of this game? There's so many issues right now it's almost unplayable. It's like a car that if it doesn't get maintenance it just rusts away. This is what is happening to this game. Old bugs are returning along with new ones!

Message 1 of 5 (904 Views)

Re: Abilities and unable to attack bugs

★★★★★ Expert

I was testing the glitch where the Heavy class doesn't get any XP in Supremacy on Scarif, and suddenly I couldn't shoot with the heavy. No idea what happened, but upon Meleeing once, I could shoot again. I used a Melee on nothing really, I just started pressing buttons and then seeing if I could shoot again, and upon using the Melee and hitting nothing once, I could shoot again.

Try that next time and see if it solves your issue. I know sabers can't melee, but the input is still recognized by the game, as you slow down with the saber if you press the melee button. If this solves your issue please let me know

Message 2 of 5 (863 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Thanks for the tip but out of 12 games tonight, 3 of them had a Vader doing the Invincible glitch and it's obvious now that people are sharing how to do it more and more will copy so I'm done with the game now. If they fix it I may return but doubt they will. Good luck with the game if you stay @RogueZeroRendar 

Message 3 of 5 (828 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I get this issue with BB 8 and BB 9E. Randomly the right ability won't work and nothing fixes it unless I respawn. I have given up on this game so many times but come back out of boredom and I'm instantly reminded why I stopped playing lol. Without a doubt the current state of this game right now is at its worst and I believe it won't ever be fixed so either you put up with the way it is or stop playing.

Message 4 of 5 (730 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It's because of  you' re shocked by officer or Chewbacca ( not flashbang) when you try to use your skills. You have to be shocked again , then it' ll be fixed. You can use your abilities again.

Message 5 of 5 (348 Views)