Re: [AU][Info Request] Game dropping out/unable to connect to servers.

by Remxgen

Original Post

This isn't just an AU problem, guys. The E. Coast US servers are having some serious rubberbanding issues. I just submitted a ticket because my game keeps force closing in the middle of a match after about 10-15 minutes as well. Something is definitely broken.

Message 321 of 351 (1,404 Views)

★★★ Novice

About right for EA/DICE I've been to sort out why my server one I pay for kicks everyone out and I can't even do that, they take the money and support is none

Message 322 of 351 (1,398 Views)

Re: Australian servers crash on PC very regularly, all players are experiencing

★★★ Novice

we pay for 3 servers and one keeps crashing, kicks everyone out. I've been trying to get some sort of help from ea/dice origin whatever with no result 

Message 323 of 351 (1,397 Views)

★ Novice
This update completely messed up my XPS 9560 and shot me into a black screen every time I logged in. I managed to boot into safe mode, disable Intel 630 driver, install an Nvidia hotfix, re-enable Intel 630 driver, then restart. Now I'm going to just delete this update as I'm having connectivity issues as well.
Message 324 of 351 (1,357 Views)

Re: Australian servers crash on PC very regularly, all players are experiencing

★★★ Newbie

ı cant join server AT Europa.. anybody fix it?

Message 325 of 351 (1,355 Views)

★★★ Novice

yep im get that too

Message 326 of 351 (1,352 Views)

★★ Novice

Just trying to play the game.  I just finally got back into the game I was in.  After 3 minutes.  I got kicked out.  Started a freaking timer.  Fix this!

Message 327 of 351 (1,286 Views)

BF1 AU Servers cannot be found

★★ Novice

Hello,

I am playing (to be more precise, trying to play) battlefield 1 on the PlayStation 4 from Australia but no Oceania servers are showing up. I broadened the search parameters to all game modes, all spots, etc but still no servers. How is this possible? I can see other region servers but their ping is terrible. Is there a fix for this? Please help!

Message 328 of 351 (1,144 Views)

unable to connect to servers.

★★★★★ Novice

-> same today, in EU/Austria

since 1 hour I can't join, get an "unknown error"

tried standard troubleshooting on network/connection, no success.

Message 329 of 351 (1,215 Views)

Re: unable to connect to servers.

★★★ Newbie

Actually can not connect to any european server, not even in "search server" mode.

Message 330 of 351 (1,202 Views)