Re: ATTEMPTING CONNECTION PROBLEM

by midasgaming1212

Original Post

Accepted Solution

ATTEMPTING CONNECTION PROBLEM

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

I am having a hard time with this connection problem, it stays on the splash screen attempting to connect and retrieving matchmaking list forever.
First, i need to pray to be able to log in the game. Second, when i succeed, if i wait too long (imagine i am waiting for my friends to finish a game) when the game starts loading the campion select menu it times out and goes back to splash screen. Third, everytime i am able to play a game when it finishes, i get disconnected and sent back to the splash screen... So i have to wait like 10minutes between every game... I have read the connection problems troubleshooting and opened ports, still the same problem everytime, it's frustating.

Anyone knows how to fix this? 

Message 1 of 26 (43,954 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★★ Novice

Disable your NAT option in router and the error gets fixed

View in thread

Message 10 of 26 (41,962 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Apprentice

SAME!
I started playing 4h after launch and at first nothing happen but after my first match I got disconnected after the game ended.
The problem continues until now. If I w8 too long in the main menu I get disconnected as well.
I already tried to update game, repair game, restart origin after every match, nothing.
Also restarted my rounter and computer and checked if my NAT was open, it it. Still a problem.
It's frustrating when you die early and have to wait around 10min to get in the game so you can get disconnected again right before the match starts randomly.

Message 2 of 26 (43,931 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

having the same issue I haven't been able to play the game since launch

Message 3 of 26 (43,930 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same problem! I can't even play two games in a row. When I finish the first one I get disconnected and then stuck on "attempting to connect". If I want to play again I have to close the game, close origin, start origin as an admnistrator (even though that option is already enabled) and then I can play: 1 game. When I finish that game, same thing happens

Message 4 of 26 (43,851 Views)

★ Novice

I have same problem too. after several trying, can not connect.

I checked data servers, ping is OK in some servers but in most servers pocket loss is 100%, and pocket loss at least is about 50%.

Message 5 of 26 (43,483 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same here matchmaking list take forever 10- 20 mins more... the afew game i had were great but wait long then a whole game is way too much...

Message 6 of 26 (43,245 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Same thing here, when I first launch everything is ok, it enters I play, the first match ends, I loss conection and I get stuck in the attemp reconnect too.

Message 7 of 26 (43,046 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Me too! I love the gameplay and art of the game, BUT I SHOULD BE ABLE TO AT LEAST GET TO THE MAIN MENU

Message 8 of 26 (43,025 Views)

★ Novice

Im having the same issue. Is origin or ea going to dod something about this. The lack of comms will kill your game very very fast.

Message 9 of 26 (42,167 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Disable your NAT option in router and the error gets fixed

Message 10 of 26 (41,963 Views)