AT&T internet and EA severs ONGOING issues without answers!!!!

by Pogueee

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

AT&T internet and EA severs ONGOING issues without answers!!!!

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

There have been threads about this in the past with no answers.

Nightly during peak game times players with AT&T internet have extremely long loading times and within 30 minutes of that occurring, lose complete connection to the servers. I play in competitive leagues and this is effecting players ability to play. This was also an issue towards the end of NHL 23. Is there a fix?

Before people ask: we have uninstalled/reinstalled the game, hard reset internet, hard restarted console, have no other internet issues in the house on other devices. It’s like clock work every evening between 7-11pm. This is a strictly EA server to AT&T connectivity issue. 

Message 10 of 386 (3,323 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: AT&T internet and EA severs ONGOING issues without answers!!!!

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hello, everyone. To help with our ongoing investigation on this, please provide the following:

• Which region you're in
  • Gamertag/PSN ID
  • Console (PS4/PS5, Xbox One/Xbox Series X/S)
  • Timestamp of the last time the issue occurred

Thank you.

***ACCEPTING AS A SOLUTION FOR VISIBILITY PURPOSES ONLY. THIS IS AN ONGOING INVESTIGATION AND NOT RESOLVED***

Aljo.png

View in thread

Message 140 of 386 (3,156 Views)

All Replies

Squad battle disconnect.

★ Novice

Since nhl 24 has come out  I have been disconnected out of every totw or featured squad game. When I play regular squad battle games I don’t get disconnected and even in rivals I don’t get disconnected. So I know it’s not a connection issue. Out of the 5  totw of features games 3 times I have been disconnected randomly and 2 I have finished the game, won both games,   one game was 6-4 and the second was 5-3. Both games it showed as 0-3 lose once I got to the menu  and got coins for the “win” bonus but no squad battle points. What is the solution? 

Message 1 of 386 (2,669 Views)

Re: Squad battle disconnect.

Community Manager

Hey there, @OGWheatThin87 

This sounds connection related. Are you playing on a wired or wireless connection?

Aljo.png
Message 2 of 386 (2,611 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Wireless, but still when I have completed games, and have won them while not losing connection I get the win  bonus coins but no credit for the squad battle points and credit for a loss of 0-3???

Message 3 of 386 (2,605 Views)

Community Manager

@OGWheatThin87 

Can you switch to a wired connection or is your router too far away?

Aljo.png
Message 4 of 386 (2,593 Views)

★ Novice

Too far away 

Message 5 of 386 (2,588 Views)

Community Manager

@OGWheatThin87 

There's an excellent chance that's why you're disconnecting. As a test, can you move close enough to use a wire just to see if there's a difference?

Aljo.png
Message 6 of 386 (2,586 Views)

AT&T issue again? Taking for ever to get into Clubs

★★★ Guide

Same issue we had last year were I keep getting errors trying to get into club. Some times I get in but it takes forever. Is this an AT&T issue like last year?

Message 7 of 386 (1,876 Views)

Re: AT&T issue again? Taking for ever to get into Clubs

★ Apprentice

3 of my teammates for Clubs have this same issue again this year!

Message 8 of 386 (1,849 Views)

Re: AT&T issue again? Taking for ever to get into Clubs

Community Manager

@hackerwill 

Are your teammates also on AT&T?

Aljo.png
Message 9 of 386 (1,810 Views)

nhl-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help