Re: APEX twitch Prime Pathfinder gone, Twitch Prime Claims never went through ei

by W7Dodsengel7W

Original Post

APEX twitch Prime Pathfinder gone, Twitch Prime Claims never went through either

★★★ Newbie

Hello, I haven't Played APEX in awhile and I just noticed that my Twitch Prime Pathfinder skin is gone. I read a few posts on the forums and I guess some people had theirs removed from some expoit, but I can assure that I haven't really touched the game in a long time, if the exploit had anything to do with any relatively recent patches. I also noticed that the Twitch Prime claims that I have been doing never went through, but I'm sure I have my accounts linked correctly. If I could get some assistance for those two things that would be great.

Message 1 of 2 (107 Views)

Re: APEX twitch Prime Pathfinder gone, Twitch Prime Claims never went through ei

★★★ Novice

I had the same issue with my pathfinder skin, I'm not sure how long you waited, but I got it a few weeks later, if you go to EA help, they should be able to sort it out and get you the skin if it hasn't come back yet

Message 2 of 2 (97 Views)