APEX on Xbox: Out of Server Code Shoe

by theNinjaHitGirl

Original Post

Re: Unplayable Experience / Nonsensical Issues

★ Apprentice

To add, is a screenshot of a speedtest that I just completed and a UOTrace to show my internet

I dont understand why it would be slow as there is no reason why this game would run slow and everything else is fine??? I would love any help since this is my favourite game and just want to play it again Frown

Message 11 of 14 (291 Views)

Re: APEX on Xbox: Out of Server Code Shoe

★ Novice

@EA_Kent wrote:

Hi @theNinjaHitGirl

Can we try running through some other troubleshooting steps to see if helps with the disconnections you've been seeing? 

A good place to start is with the basic connection troubleshooting steps from the EA Help website. If it keeps happening after that try the Xbox-specific steps as well. Let me know how that goes when you have the chance. 

/Kent

Hi Kent,

Is there anything else you can suggest I try to fix this issue? I'm still getting booted from game back to the main menu. Please help 😭😭

Message 12 of 14 (253 Views)

Community Manager

Hey all,

Apologies for the delayed reply on this. 

Another thing that might help could be changing the DNS settings on your Xbox. I've seen cases where using a different DNS can also help with issues like this. To update the DNS settings on the Xbox follow these steps: 

1. Go to your Xbox Settings, then go to Network

2. Select Advanced Options, then go to DNS Settings. From there select Manual

3. Enter 8.8.8.8 as the Primary and 8.8.4.4 as the Secondary. This is the public Google DNS, but if there's a different open DNS you would prefer using that's totally fine. 

Let me know how it goes when you can. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 13 of 14 (211 Views)

★ Novice
@EA_Kent Tried it all. I haven't played for all of season 5, recently came back. I uninstalled/reinstall. Deleted profile info. Power cycled modem and router. Changed data center. Changed dns. I get 116mps download, 12 upload, 0% packet loss, 50ms latency. My Xbox is hardwired. I don't have issues whith any other game.
(I also work for my ISP. I promise it's not an internet issue but possibly something whith the servers or game itself)
Any info would be appreciated, I'd like to play apex again.
Message 14 of 14 (181 Views)