Re: APEX PARTY ISSUES

by MarketJunkie

Original Post

Accepted Solution

APEX PARTY ISSUES

★★★ Newbie

Cannot join a party when someone invites me. When the dialogue box comes up i push Y and nothing happens the box just fades away

Message 1 of 12 (775 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

@MarketJunkie wrote:

It sounds like there's something that's blocking Origin from connecting to some of its online services

Like what?

In a lot of cases it's a security software or firewall. Have you tried adding an exception for Origin in any security software you're using to see if that makes a difference at all? 

/Kent

Kent.png

View in thread

Message 8 of 12 (563 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi @HavocPSI

Is this happening when you're getting invites from people on your friends list, or is it just when someone tries to invite you to squad up after a game? Also, are you playing on Xbox or PC? 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 2 of 12 (721 Views)

★★ Novice

Same problem, when getting invites and when trying to invite people out of my friends list, PC

Message 3 of 12 (643 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Novice

Also while in the game Origin In-Game green but under the lock "this setting is temporalily disabled due to restricted access mode"

Message 4 of 12 (639 Views)

Community Manager

@MarketJunkie wrote:

Also while in the game Origin In-Game green but under the lock "this setting is temporalily disabled due to restricted access mode"

Hey @MarketJunkie

It sounds like there's something that's blocking Origin from connecting to some of its online services. When you have a chance can you try clearing out the Origin cache to see if that makes any difference at all? If there's a problem with the cached data that may fix this. 

For more info on how to clear out the Cache check out the EA Help website. Let me know how that goes when you can. 

Thanks!

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 5 of 12 (604 Views)

★★ Novice

Hi Kent

Already tried to clear cache, didn't help

Message 6 of 12 (598 Views)

★★ Novice

It sounds like there's something that's blocking Origin from connecting to some of its online services

Like what?

Message 7 of 12 (574 Views)

Community Manager

@MarketJunkie wrote:

Like what?

In a lot of cases it's a security software or firewall. Have you tried adding an exception for Origin in any security software you're using to see if that makes a difference at all? 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 8 of 12 (564 Views)

★★ Novice

I don't have any, windows is just installed, I tried to add an exception in default windows brandmauer, didn't work.

Message 9 of 12 (544 Views)

★ Novice
@EA_Kent happens only when i get invited by people not in my friend list,ie last match random teammates...
Message 10 of 12 (542 Views)