APEX Legends Currency Showing Rubles since moving to Steam

by Stoopid_Bad

Original Post

APEX Legends Currency Showing Rubles since moving to Steam

★★ Novice

My Steam account settings are showing me in the correct country, but the in-game store for APEX Legends is showing Rubles instead of Dollars, since I started launching from Steam. Is there a way to change that?

Message 1 of 4 (389 Views)

Re: APEX Legends Currency Showing Rubles since moving to Steam

Community Manager

Hey @Stoopid_Bad,

That's definitely odd. Are you currently using any kind of VPN or anything like that? 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 2 of 4 (342 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Hey @EA_Kent no, I'm not, but my steam account was hacked quite a few years ago. I recovered it about 3 or 4 years ago now. The Steam store is correctly showing dollars for other games, though.

If I click to buy coins, for example, it shows Rubles in-game, and initially on the steam browser, e.g. "Apex Legends™ – 1,000 Apex Coins 749 pуб." However, if I click in the steam browser to Add Funds, it correctly shows my local currency in Dollars.

Message 3 of 4 (316 Views)

Community Manager

@Stoopid_Bad 

Hmm, gotcha. I'm wondering if this might actually be an issue with the EA Account itself rather than the Steam store. When you've got the chance I'd recommend getting in touch with the EA Help team so they can pull up your account and take a look. 

For more information on how to set up a case with them check out the EA Help website. If you prefer you can also speak with them over Twitter or Facebook as well. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 4 of 4 (300 Views)