SSSE3 problem

by DrunFoxy

Original Post

Re: APEX LEGENDS SSSE 3 ERROR HELP EA

★★★ Newbie

This is pretty lame. Seems like they should fix this.

We'll be taking our money elsewhere.

Message 31 of 35 (4,533 Views)

★ Apprentice

@The_Verity 

I'm try to play ANTHEM since Alpha Test in Dec last year, Beta Test in Jan and Early Access for OA Premier 2 Week ago

I can't play ANTHEM because my outdate CPU not have SSE4.2 that cause game won't run properly.

But after they release the "Day 1 patch" last week, i can play ANTHEM with my outdate CPU and game run fine.

So that's a "patch" i mean. Standard smile

Message 32 of 35 (4,487 Views)

Community Manager

There is already a large thread on CPUs which do not meet the requirements and give the SSSE3 message here, so we're going to lock this one: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/AMD-Phenom-Crash-to-Desktop-after-choosing-training-or/m-...

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 33 of 35 (4,466 Views)

CPU does not have SSSE (Suppemental SSE 3 Instructions)!

★★★ Newbie

Unable to deploy the recently installed Orign game of Apex Legends, the aforementioned message appears every time.

I believe this is an issue from your end, don't think will be running to the store and purchase a new set of hardware to solve this programming error from your team.

Message 34 of 35 (3,379 Views)

SSSE3 problem

★★★ Newbie

It's no way then cpu is to old. the game can lag to you to but it's immposible to run but every cpu must be supported because not everyone have enouth money to buy new pc just for 1 game.. 

You need to fix it because if you let people run the game on old pc they can put down relosusion, scrach screen put all graphics to lowest and they easily gets 60+ fps on it. If guys want to play it just let them and do not say to me cpu is to old because it's immposible. My friend have 2006 years pc and he playing ARK Survival Evolved without any problem 60+ fps and then he tryed to enjoy on them screen comes SSSE error witch said cpu is to old.. Just fix it and everyone would be happy.

Message 35 of 35 (2,974 Views)