Re: APEX LEGENDS(Engine Error - 0x887A0006 - "DXGI_ERROR_DEVICE_HUNG")

by DropAndDie_NoX

Original Post

APEX LEGENDS(Engine Error - 0x887A0006 - "DXGI_ERROR_DEVICE_HUNG")

★ Novice

Hi there. I have problem and looks like it dont wana go away by game or gpu driver updates.

So my system is

Ryzen 2600

MSI tomohawk b450

Patriot Viper 3400 mhz 8+8gb

Radeon 5700xt

Corsair RM 750W.

Game itself performing well I gues, eatlyst I kinda satisfyed with performance, but those crashes it pain in the ***...

I crashing in apex sometimes in random times and some crashes I can repeat every time.

It always crashing 100% of the time then you see wining game animation with winer team, sometimes then you using sniper scope and just last fraction of second then you seing just scop's glass in front and image freezes completly and it crashes to error

Engine Error - 0x887A0006 - "DXGI_ERROR_DEVICE_HUNG"

I saw option to fix this by editing gpu drivers registry but its not helping. The difrence with registry edit is it no longer crashes, but screen just freeze for 10 sec then it goes black and have to restart system.

I used all basic usualy fixes like difrent driver versions, bioses updates, 2 cabels to GPU, downclocking gpu, DDU drivers...

I need decent suliution or eatlyst knoledge about what realy cousing this.

In some other games the similar behavior also noticed. Like for Honor in reward screen almost always crashing crashing, DMC5 from 8 mision I cant pass sertain spot and it crashes, CODE VEIN in totorial it crashes.

As I noticed it hapening then on screen are alot bright light efects or I gues so. Code vein totorial room bright AF, forhonor crashing almsot always then in reward screen some icons flashing white...

Funy but overwatch is working 0 problems, but cnat find any game beside it to work properly ;D, COD WW2 almost working but hes randomly suttering, well eatlyst not crashing...

Message 1 of 3 (792 Views)

Hero
@Nasty_Pixels I moved your post to the Apex Forum.

Hopefully someone here can assist you soon.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 3 (775 Views)

★ Apprentice

I have the same problem...

Ryzen 3700x

2070 Super...

Message 3 of 3 (467 Views)