APEX LEGENDS CE-34878-0 error (PS4)

by JustKen15

Original Post

APEX LEGENDS CE-34878-0 error (PS4)

★★★ Novice

I have been getting this error everyday since season 3 i dont know why this consistently keeps happening to me i have redownloaded this game more than 5 times to see if that would fix it but  just nothing seems to work. It happens everyday at least after playing more than 4 to 5 games (if there very long) i cant even enjoy playing ranked without worrying about when ill be disconnected or not in a serious fight or a game that results in me disconnecting on the last couple squads and its very annoying. I would really enjoy if i could get an actual solution to this problem. Thanks

Message 1 of 19 (1,183 Views)

Re: APEX LEGENDS CE-34878-0 error (PS4)

★★★★★ Newbie

I have this same problem on a PS4 pro. i actually bought a second ps4 pro- same issue.

Message 2 of 19 (1,142 Views)

★★★ Novice

this is ridiculous bro its like this is only happening to a select few of people its annoying

Message 3 of 19 (1,100 Views)

Community Manager

Hey guys. 

I know that dealing with these crashes gets really frustrating. Do you have a lot of people on your friends list? If so, could you try removing some of your friends to see if that helps with the crashing at all? 

It may sound strange, but we have heard from others who said that cleaning up their friends list stopped the crashes they were seeing. Let me know if that helps for you. Thanks!

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 4 of 19 (1,060 Views)

★★★ Novice

ill try and let you know 

Message 5 of 19 (1,030 Views)

Community Manager

@JustKen15 wrote:

ill try and let you know 

Much appreciated. Just give me a shout here once you've had a chance to try it out. Thumbs up

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 6 of 19 (1,004 Views)

★★★ Novice

Ive deleted people off my friends list and not even 5 mins ago i jus received the error during a ranked match

Message 7 of 19 (984 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Kent i would like my money i spent on the battle pass back absolutely unplayable says i have 25 ping no packet loss but keep getting kicked .
Message 8 of 19 (981 Views)

Community Manager

@JustKen15 

Thanks for giving it a shot. 

There are cases where a crash like this can be caused by some connectivity issues as well. When you have a chance can you try running through the basic connectivity steps over at the EA Help website to see if that helps at all? 

If it keeps happening after that check out the PS4-specific steps as well. Let me know how it goes when you can. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 9 of 19 (930 Views)

★★★ Novice

@EA_Kent  ive looked through the steps theres nothing wrong with my connection i dont lag at all this is just a game error and its making this game completely unplayable i wanna play this game but this error is just consistent. and re installing the game and even deleting everything off my ps4 does not seem to work. Im not the only one getting this error either recently. ever since the update after ranked games it changes back to trios and sometimes when your searching for a match it just changes back to trios. Its jus constant glitches with this game right now and i really want you guys to fix this error so i can have enjoy playing  again i shouldnt have to worry about getting disconnected mid match because of an error during serious fights. Plus this is the only game this happens on. 

Message 10 of 19 (906 Views)