APEX Kicking me out every game

by GinjaNinja1330

Original Post

Re: APEX Kicking me out every game

★★★ Newbie

I’m having the same issue and have even been serving match abandonment penalties because of it… my router is 10feet away and my PlayStation is running at 325 mb so I don’t think that’s my issue…

Message 51 of 59 (825 Views)

★★★ Newbie

So this is what im getting everytime i play can someone please help me out

Message 52 of 59 (761 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@GinjaNinja1330 this is happening now but im gettting banned
Message 53 of 59 (729 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I installed Apex Legends and then loaded it up it was all fine then it gave me some weird error shutdown 30 seconds into the tutorial

The error was: Unknown file version
                        (paks\Wn64\mp_rr_canyonlands_staging_loadingscreen.rpak)

Message 54 of 59 (626 Views)

★★★ Newbie

No games is kicking me, only the game that actually is fun, Apex. it's not my internet. It's the servers. How do I get it fixed. I'm going crazy, like I want scream and shoot my head off. Seriously. Plz fix or you will be the reason someone killed them selves

Message 55 of 59 (550 Views)

★ Novice

Its our fault lol

Message 56 of 59 (502 Views)

★★★ Newbie

im having t his issue aswell but its not every game. my games will be fine for a bit then al of a sudden im kicked from the game saying cant connect to match ? then whewn i finally get back into the waiting lobby ive got an abandonment penalty. >Frown

Message 57 of 59 (470 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hey EA why don’t you give us a legit answer. There is no way hundreds of us are having connectivity issues. Check y’all’s coding make sure y’all’s end is good. This is is so infuriating. To be kicked twice in one match and get a PENALTY for it, is absolutely uncalled for. I’ve been playing Apex since open season and never have we had a season as infuriating as this one. From one entire Apex community please fix our game!

Message 58 of 59 (155 Views)

@mrscrazedhobo 
As this thread is a bit old at this point, we are going to lock this down so that we can prevent any necro-posting.

If you run into any further issues please create a new thread so that we can begin tracking accordingly!

The needs of the many,
outweigh the needs of the few or one. --Spock--

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Please note: I am a community volunteer – I do not work for EA.
Me Too – If you also have this problem – first post on thread has this button.
XP – For helpful comments (and to help others 'level up').
Mark As Solution – To help others find the answer to the issue now & in the future.
Message 59 of 59 (140 Views)