APEX Kicking me out every game

by GinjaNinja1330

Original Post

Accepted Solution

APEX Kicking me out every game

★★★★★ Novice

I got kicked in every match I tried to play tonight. My character would freeze and then I'd be kicked. Never happened to my teammates. I'm tying uninstall and reinstall to see if that helps. Tried everything else.

Message 1 of 59 (89,093 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: APEX Kicking me out every game

Community Manager

Hey all, sorry to hear that you are having issues but if the game is not crashing and you are just being kick offline then would you all mind taking a look at our Connection troubleshooting steps which you can find here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/connection-troubleshooting-basic/

It'll take you a couple of minutes to do them all but please do take the time and do them all.

Let me know how you get on.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 7 of 59 (87,400 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie
Same it seems like every 7 minutes or so I get kicked out of a game or even on main menu screen it will crash as server connection lost
Message 2 of 59 (89,041 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Tried yesterday after a fresh install. Couldn't get past character selection screen. Server timed out. I reset my router and console. Still server connection lost. I logged into my EA account to see if there is an issue, everything looks fine. Good thing this game was free. .. 

Message 3 of 59 (88,923 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am having the same issue. But now I’m barely even able to even stay in the loading screen. I’ve checked my router and I’ve checked my ps4 both running smoothly. Is there any way to check if it is the game beside uninstalling and re-installing (cause I already tried that). I really like this game and I just want to play it, but I can’t figure out wat the problem is. 

Message 4 of 59 (88,166 Views)

★★ Novice

There has recently been and exploit where other players can kick their opponents (you) and that is the problem. EA are trying to fix this problem but for now just keep trying and if it persists contact EA directly.

Message 5 of 59 (87,484 Views)

★ Apprentice
This is unlikely in our case, we get kicked in the main menu ffs. I too am having this problem and I highly doubt it actually has to do with my internet connection honestly, even though it's crpa, this didn't happen before 1.0 and definitely doesn't happen in other games.

Today I got kicked while in the middle of the final 3v3 to win the game (and in 200 games I just won 2!!! 2 GAMES OUT OF 200, I NEVER WIN FOR GOD'S LOVE) and 5 times... in 3 minutes... all while in the menu.
Message 6 of 59 (87,463 Views)

Community Manager

Hey all, sorry to hear that you are having issues but if the game is not crashing and you are just being kick offline then would you all mind taking a look at our Connection troubleshooting steps which you can find here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/connection-troubleshooting-basic/

It'll take you a couple of minutes to do them all but please do take the time and do them all.

Let me know how you get on.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 7 of 59 (87,401 Views)

★★★ Newbie

tried all methods suggested on the webpage and still receiving connection to server timeout every few minutes is this possibly an apex legend side thing or not plz and thank you (ps4 BTW)

Message 8 of 59 (87,395 Views)

★★ Novice
Me kicked too. Im so tired of it, bugged origin client.
Message 9 of 59 (87,021 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
I’ve had this issue also? Any known fixes? I’ve been in contact with EA help on twitter who continually claim its connection issues when I’ve tried all connection troubleshooting. I get kicked out of a game around 6/7 minutes into each game every time.
Message 10 of 59 (86,913 Views)