Re: APEX ERROR 0x887A006 DXGI ERROR DEVICE HUNG

by Cardiaco

Original Post

APEX ERROR 0x887A006 DXGI ERROR DEVICE HUNG

★★★ Novice

APEX LEGENDS 0x887A006 DXGI ERROR DEVICE HUNG 

I FORMATTED MI COMPUTER SO I NOW CAN SI DE MESSAGE ERROR

HAVE RYZEN 2700 AND RTX 2060.

HAVE BEEN PLAYING ABOUT 1 MONTH. NOW, LIKE FOR 5 DAYS AGO, I CANT PLAY THE GAME CAUSE THIS ERROR MESSAGE EVERY TIME I ENTER THE LOBBY, AFTER CLICK SERVER SELECCION (ALWAYS CRASHE IN THE SAME MOMENT)

PLEASE, I RODE AL EA FORUMS ABOUT THIS ERROR. I TRIED TO REGISTER THE TDRLEVEL AND NOTHING OF THIS HELP ME

NEED HELP, I AM DIAMOND RANKED PLAYER  

Message 1 of 7 (1,355 Views)

★★★★ Pro

@Cardiaco 

MAYBE TRY OUT SEARCH FUNCTION I AM SURE YOU  WILL FIND 100000 POSTS WITH DXGI ERROR DEVICE HUNG WITH SOLUTIONS AS WELL.

Standard smile

Message 2 of 7 (1,325 Views)

★★★ Novice
@Sick1Click I have tried possibly 99 percent of the solutions. Surpriselly y figured out that the problem is related to rtx 2060, and last drivers. Notice that we are not in march 2019, when this error really affect a lot of people. I have tried and saw all possible ways to figure out. Right now i am stressing my ram to discard another problems. Just like that, one day to another, the game wont start anymore. I wanna see right now who people in october 2020 with rtx vga is having the problem and how did they fix it. Thanks, bro. At least i will keep triyng to find the problem. Appreciate your comment
Message 3 of 7 (1,319 Views)

Message 4 of 7 (1,246 Views)

★★★ Novice
@Sick1Click No f way, i am investigating with this stuffs almost for 1 week.
The point is when i plugged in my 1050, the game simply run correctly. Then, re-plugged my 2060 and thats why i am here, asking for a better/newer solution than all the other posts.
I am so frustratte bro. 15 years fixing solutions with this kind of problems.
Message 5 of 7 (1,206 Views)

★★★ Novice
@Cardiaco How can i ask a solution for error device hung,
when 4 days latter i open my windows notification panel with 40 advices saying "Application r5apex.exe has been blocked from accessing Graphics Hardware". So, further investigation i get to windows firewall (try another 10 secondaryes fixes) and i really cant run the game anymore! THESE MUST BE READ BY SOMEONE ELSE, PLEASE
Message 6 of 7 (1,205 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I was just wondering if you are running PC or laptop? I can play about one game of Apex without being plugged in on my laptop before needing to charge. Right when I plug in I get the exact same error. I've tried every fix I can find.

Message 7 of 7 (770 Views)