APEX DISCONNECTS ME FOR NO REASON

by Frostdayee

Original Post

APEX DISCONNECTS ME FOR NO REASON

★★★ Newbie

I have been playing apex and every day at least 1 game I will get disconnected from the servers and get a 10 min abandon penalty for ABSOLUTELY NO REASON. I've checked my internet, VPN, and followed troubleshooting matters. Nothing works. I only have a limited time to play each day please fix your game.

Message 1 of 3 (239 Views)

Re: APEX DISCONNECTS ME FOR NO REASON

Community Manager

Hey @Frostdayee,

Sorry to hear you've been having some trouble staying connected. 

Which particular troubleshooting steps have you tried? I do see you mentioned checking a VPN, is it possible to try without that enabled or do you normally need a VPN to play?

The steps I'd recommend checking specifically would be those here, in particular the steps to try flushing and/or changing your DNS.

Just so you're aware, using a VPN isn't something we can officially support or troubleshoot but it may be worth checking these steps to see if they help out in the meantime.

Mako.png
Message 2 of 3 (202 Views)

Re: APEX DISCONNECTS ME FOR NO REASON

★★★ Newbie

This happened to me last night (while playing ranked BR)

details
1) Everyone stopped moving around (team, and myself), but the game animations and sounds were still going
2) My team could see me moving (and could even direct me to cover), but none of it showed on my screen
3) then the screen would disconnect me back to the main intro menu - when I reconnected, it brought me back into the match really fast

4) Same thing happened again 2 minutes later.. except once I was disconnected (with positive RP), I was banned for 10 minutes, and suffered double rp punishment for "abandoning the game... super frustrating

This it the first time the above has happened to me. but, its not fun and definitely changed my mind about buying more overpriced loot packs (ya almost had me with 'sale')

Message 3 of 3 (167 Views)