Re: APEX CRASHING TO DESKTOP FIX! GIVE THIS ONE A TRY!

by Communist_Cheeze

Original Post

Accepted Solution

APEX CRASHING TO DESKTOP FIX! GIVE THIS ONE A TRY!

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Hey guys,

After some weeks of suffering and pain, trying almost everything to fix the CTD problem, i finally manage to find a fix it...

First , you have to max the in game fps on Origin , i've maximazed mine on 60... "+fps_max 60"

Then the most important thing, you gotta open the game, then open the task manager and go over Details and right click on "EasyAntiCheat" and set the priority to Low.

Here is a video from a angel sent by god himself to help us out, since respawn or EA couldn't do anything about it..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ASEC4VYBZ5o

REMEMBER TO ALWAYS DO THIS WHEN YOU OPEN THE GAME!

If this doesn't fix your problem , keep trying new things, one day something will work!!

Regards!

Message 1 of 7 (4,076 Views)

Accepted Solution
Highlighted

Message 6 of 7 (2,746 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Novice

still crashes after doing priority low

Message 2 of 7 (4,032 Views)

★★★★ Novice

it's crashing here too but only after like 10-20 matches, i was crashing every match.

Message 3 of 7 (4,029 Views)

Champion

Im lucky to be one of those player who dont crash as often as most people who report on the forums.

But i do get them.

Ive made a guide to total clean up and update:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/In-Depth-Trouble-shooting-Guide/td-p/7472105

The main bugs in Apex are mostly compatability issues and they will be addressed in time.

Message 4 of 7 (3,979 Views)

Community Manager

Thanks for posting something that helped alleviate the crashes, @SgtLobato 

I was browsing the Apex subreddit discussion around the latest Nvidia driver and others in there commented that going to 60 was working better for them than capping at 75. Changing the Easy Anti-Cheat priority to low seems to be working for some players as well, but it looks like you have to do that every time you start it up.

Blueberry.png
Message 5 of 7 (3,094 Views)
Highlighted

Message 6 of 7 (2,747 Views)

★ Novice

This only partially worked for me.

However, after setting the easy anticheat process to low I also set its affinity to CPU15 ( on my rig ) and this seems to have made things far more stable.

Message 7 of 7 (1,785 Views)