Re: APEX CRASH RIGHT AT START no lobby.

by s3nSei_iT

Original Post

APEX CRASH RIGHT AT START no lobby.

★★ Novice

Apex legends freezes right away . Never did this until your stupid update, now i can't even get in to lobby. I don't get it >.TEST YOUR UPDATE BEFORE  YOU * DESTROY THIS GAME WHICH U ALREADY DOING>  WTF CAN"T I PLAY NOW .

Message 1 of 8 (402 Views)

Community Manager

When posting on AHQ @s3nSei_iT we would ask that you do so in a polite and constructive manner.

In order to help we will need some information such as the platform you are on and what if any troubleshooting you may have already done.

The more info you share the better we can help.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 8 (382 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Novice

If u listened to the community people would be polite .   platform is windows 10.   It freezes as soon as i start game and apex logo moves on right hand bottom corner and gets to third line and it freezes

Message 3 of 8 (371 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Having same issue. RTX 2080

Message 4 of 8 (368 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same here since update. Stuck on black first screen with red logo bottom right freezing then all i can do is restart pc.

Tried repairing game files.

Win 10, gtx 1080 ti all latest drivers.......

Message 5 of 8 (342 Views)

★★★ Novice

Same thing here. Game starts, intro movies, logo at the right bottom corner, and then crash.

Message 6 of 8 (334 Views)

★★ Novice

Ok since ea is useless in helping anyone .  this is ehat i did and it helped it works so far.  Unintall just game apex not origin . once its done reinstall it. And make sure ur up to date on win 10 with updates i did both and so far it works .  as previous user stated repair doesn't work on either one origin or apex .  

Steps.

1. Unistall apex game from origin.

2. Reinstall 

3. Make sure you have newest update in win 10 if ur using win 10. 

Let me know if it works for u. Ill keep u posted if anything changes .

Message 7 of 8 (314 Views)

★★ Guide

@s3nSei_iT wrote:

Apex legends freezes right away . Never did this until your stupid update, now i can't even get in to lobby. I don't get it >.TEST YOUR UPDATE BEFORE  YOU * DESTROY THIS GAME WHICH U ALREADY DOING>  WTF CAN"T I PLAY NOW .

Do you use -novid or Autoexec.cfg with tons of commands in it?

Try to load the game without advanced startup options in Origin.

-novid and -dev is known that fezzes your game after the Patch

Message 8 of 8 (289 Views)