APEX COINS STEAM PLS FIX

by Fluentss

Original Post

Accepted Solution

APEX COINS STEAM PLS FIX

★★★ Newbie

Hi, I am an Apex Legend player, I am from Cambodia and I recently tried to purchase apex coins via steam wallet, When I go to the apex coin tab it shows unnavaiable I searched online and the devs said its still under investigation, Its been more than a year since this happen I really want to purchase my coins, This issue only happens in steam and the apex coins is still there in origin but the thing is I want to use steam because I have left over steam wallet that I can use to buy apex coins... I don't want to use origin because I have too many launchers already so please help us. Is this a regional thing or a glitch that you guys never fixed ?

Message 1 of 7 (938 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: APEX COINS STEAM PLS FIX

Community Manager

Hi, we'll ask folks who are missing recently purchased coins to reach out again with your proof of purchase. Even if you've contacted support before and told to wait, we have had some updates and now such cases should be addressed. 

The issue is still being investigated, but contacting again now should help to get this cleared up. 

https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/

David.png
Stay and Play.png

View in thread

Message 6 of 7 (822 Views)

All Replies

In the steam platform top-up apex gold did not arrive

★ Novice

I prepaid phone apex the steam platform gold times did not arrive, there not received a total of four thousand one hundred and fifty, I looked for customer service, customer service said to me this is a bug they are working hard to repair, but the problem appeared in long before, and have a customer service also cheat me, call me to play in the orange client a few innings apex of gold will be to the account.

This is my steam platform trading records, my circle is not received my gold

Message 2 of 7 (895 Views)

Re: i cant buy apex coins from steam

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

yeah, i have a simmilar problem, i can not purchase any apex coins, i just charged my steam wallet to buy some and when i go to the store to make a purchase the store is literally unresponsive. I can click the button for "1000 apex coins" as many times as i want absolutely nothing happens. which is really upsetting. I would like to know if there is any fix fro this in any way, i am from austria, my steam region is set to austria (where i am situated) and i am connected to the german frankfurt servers since i dont think there are any in austria, so i would be mroe than happy if you could do something to fix this issue.

Message 3 of 7 (1,072 Views)

Community Manager

Hi @AVD_Sanox

Are you currently using a VPN or anything like that on your PC? If so, can you try disabling it to see if that helps? 

Kent.png
Message 4 of 7 (869 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I am currently not using any sort of VPN, Vrtual machine, or anything else that would change, mask, or alter my location in any way possible. I would understand it if i got a message that reads "purchase unavailable at this moment" or anything of the sorts, but the menu itself is just completely unresponsive to any sort of input, and that is just extremely odd to me. 

EDIT: nevermind the issue kind of just "fixed itself" after being completely unfixable for a good 3 weeks. I dont know what or IF anything changed but... regardless... the issue is fixed, so, thanks for the reply i guess.

i do however have one followup question, that is, in the current battle pass version you should receive 300 apex coins for free if i am not mistaken, at the point i am at right now i should have received 200 so far, that is however not the case to my knowledge, is there a bug/glitch in the system right now that somehow prevents those rewards from being given out? I am not the first person to notice this as there are a lot of people i talk with that seem to have the same issue. This is not as glaring as the main problem i had seen as it is basically a "gift", but i am curious if this is a known issue or not and if there is something that can be done to fix this. 

Message 5 of 7 (832 Views)

Re: APEX COINS STEAM PLS FIX

Community Manager

Hi, we'll ask folks who are missing recently purchased coins to reach out again with your proof of purchase. Even if you've contacted support before and told to wait, we have had some updates and now such cases should be addressed. 

The issue is still being investigated, but contacting again now should help to get this cleared up. 

https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 6 of 7 (823 Views)

Community Manager

Hi @AVD_Sanox

I haven't heard of any issues with the coins from the Battle Pass specifically. I'm afraid that isn't something we'd be able to look into here on Answers HQ. 

If you're missing content it would be best to reach out to the EA Help team so they can investigate. You can find more info on how to set up a case with them at the EA Help website. You can also speak with the team over Facebook or Twitter instead, if you prefer. 

Kent.png
Message 7 of 7 (822 Views)