APEX CLUB CRASHES ARE BACK.

by oddgamer4200

Original Post

Accepted Solution

APEX CLUB CRASHES ARE BACK.

★★★ Novice

Hi my gamer tag is ODDGAMER420 and recently as of jan. 25, 2021, i have been kicked out of my own club with noone else having authority in the club to do so for the second time. The first time it happened was when everyone was experiencing club crashes and was resolved within the week. But now i just kogged on and its telling me im kicked from my own club, that i started, and when i search it up ots still there. Nobody else had the club status to kick me and i was admin so please help me. Thank you

Message 1 of 4 (471 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: APEX CLUB CRASHES ARE BACK.

Community Manager

Hey @oddgamer4200

Are you still seeing that you've been removed from the Club? In the past when we saw this happening it was actually just a visual error, and the account hadn't actually been removed from the Club. After a bit it would update to show that it was still a member. I'm curious if that might be happening here as well. 

/Kent

Kent.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (428 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @oddgamer4200

Are you still seeing that you've been removed from the Club? In the past when we saw this happening it was actually just a visual error, and the account hadn't actually been removed from the Club. After a bit it would update to show that it was still a member. I'm curious if that might be happening here as well. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 2 of 4 (429 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Good afternoon, my platform is ps4 and my psn name is Joe_Gnarly. I believe I'm experiencing a similar problem except when I logged in and searched for my club it had a different user as the club leader but the new user was never in the club before, the club timeline also says I quit the club and made the new user the leader despite them never being in the club nor me leaving actually happening. I was able to get an invite back to the club from another member that is in the club but now I'm just a grunt in the club and the new user is still the leader.

Message 3 of 4 (385 Views)

Community Manager

Hi @Jack_Guzzle

I appreciate the report. I've seen some other similar posts recently. I'll pass this along. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 4 of 4 (316 Views)