APEX AUTOBAN ME FOR NO REASON

by Slaskedyret

Original Post

Accepted Solution

APEX AUTOBAN ME FOR NO REASON

★★★ Novice

I literaly bought a second hand computer one of my friends in my town, couldn't efford a brand new one.

The problem was the friend i bought the PC from, was banned couple of times from APEX, didn't know it was a HWID or just a regular account ban so i asked one of the EA Advisors online followings;

- Hello again, G**** i bought a PC from friend

- Didn't pay him yet but i can prove it if neccesary

+ G****: Could you please elaborate your issue in details so that I can help out with this?

- Problem is, he got banned before on one of EA games permanently

- Not sure if it was a cheat or swearing

- So do i get banned if i play on that PC?

+ G****: If I understand it correctly, your concern is that there is a ban on your EA account which you want to uplift it. Am I right?

- No i'ts not, He said he got permabanned on the game, idk how it works do i also get banned if i play on that PC?

- I literally bought his PC and an EA account from another friend, they're not playing games anymore

+ G****: As I would like to inform that there is a banned on the EA account not on the device, so request you to please play your EA games without any stress.

+ G****: Because device is not suspended, in the case of ban only account get blocked. I hope you understand.

etc. etc.

And i got banned just a day after i played couple of games.

I could easily get a lifetime spoofer for a cheaper price instead of losing 200$ worth account or couldn't even login.

How come it's my fault that i got banned, there is literaly no one helping me with my issue.

What should i do?

Only reason i bought this PC is to play APEX now i can't.

Message 1 of 50 (25,881 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: HOW CAN I PLAY APEX LEGENDS

Community Manager

@Slaskedyret 

If a hardware ban is not lifted upon appeal as below, you will need to use a different device and likely account to play.

You can dispute any action against your EA account by following the steps in this article:

https://help.ea.com/en/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

barry.png

View in thread

Message 6 of 50 (25,782 Views)

All Replies

Re: APEX AUTOBAN ME FOR NO REASON

Community Manager

@Slaskedyret 

Please see the Terms of Service agreement regarding account sharing.

https://tos.ea.com/legalapp/WEBTERMS/US/en/PC/

barry.png
Message 2 of 50 (25,872 Views)

★★★ Novice

Is this the best that you could autoanswer me with? I am waiting here for a solution and look at what you're replying me with..

I simply said that, how would it effect your answer if i didn't mentioned that? Try to be helpful please.

Message 3 of 50 (25,870 Views)

★★★ Novice

@EA_Barry  So could you please tell me how am i suppose to play on this PC? I'll create a fresh new account just show me the way..

Message 4 of 50 (25,859 Views)

HOW CAN I PLAY APEX LEGENDS

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Question here is how can i play APEX Legends without getting banned, PC that i bought from friend had HWID ban as it seems (also created topic for it thanks to @EA_Barry for his excellent support).

Is there any way that i could play the game again?

[Edit - Admin.]

Can anyone show me the way?

Message 5 of 50 (25,835 Views)

Community Manager

@Slaskedyret 

If a hardware ban is not lifted upon appeal as below, you will need to use a different device and likely account to play.

You can dispute any action against your EA account by following the steps in this article:

https://help.ea.com/en/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

barry.png
Message 6 of 50 (25,783 Views)

[ Edited ]

@Slaskedyret 

Just some cybersecurity tips for you and I know that this may not be the answer you are looking for but it is what I can offer.

Maybe you can return the PC for a refund. 

Point #9 is what most relates to your problem. 

Account Safety

How to keep your account and hardware safe 101:

1. Use strong passwords for you game account.
  2. Use strong passwords for the associated E-mail account. Keep track of your e-mail accounts and what they are connected to.
  3. Do not share either of these passwords with others. Keep note of your passwords in a safe place.
  4. Enable two factor identification for both the game and associated E-mail accounts.
  5. Do not let others use your game account (Friends and family alike) because if they do something wrong on your account it is still your fault, nobody wants to have a sanction on their account because somebody else did or said something wrong.
  6. Do not use internet café’s to access your account and play, you do not know what software is on the hardware there, you do not know if the hardware at the cafe has a hardware ban and this can affect your account in a negative way.
  7. I would suggest only accessing your account with your own trusted hardware, gaming on another person’s hardware brings some of the same risks as above.
  8. I would also suggest not letting others use your hardware in order to play with their account, because if they get a hardware ban on your hardware while using it, it can have a negative affect on your account.
  9. Buying used hardware comes with risks as well. The hardware could have been banned and this is not an EA problem but a problem between the buyer and the seller
  10. Play nice with others, in other words do not de-mean, harass or bully others in Chat or over voice coms, both can be reported and that can also have a negative effect on your account.
  11. Use non-offensive user/gamer tag/club tags, if you get a warning about such change it, doing otherwise can lead to a negative effect on your account.
  12. Play fair, boosting and teaming are cheating.
  13. Play fair using cheating software or hardware is not fair and is really only cheating yourself.
  14. Re-read the Terms of Service agreement and the Terms of Sale agreement you agreed to play this game and adhere to it. https://www.ea.com/legal/user-agreement and https://www.ea.com/legal/terms-of-sale

About points 7, 8, and 9, I do know that not everyone can afford multiple hardware setups for the entire family and there is trust that has to be there, talking about the does and don’ts on the use of shared hardware should be done so everybody can enjoy what they do on the hardware and everyone can be safe.

If you believe you have been hacked take appropriate measures to secure your account and associated E-mail account https://help.ea.com/en-gb/help/account/secure-hacked-ea-account/

If you believe that a sanction (Suspension/Ban) placed on your account was by mistake you should reach out to the Terms of Service team https://help.ea.com/za/help/account/information-about-locked-or-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

Contacting EA help https://help.ea.com/help/faq/using-ea-help

The needs of the many,
outweigh the needs of the few or one. --Spock--

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Please note: I am a community volunteer – I do not work for EA.
Me Too – If you also have this problem – first post on thread has this button.
XP – For helpful comments (and to help others 'level up').
Mark As Solution – To help others find the answer to the issue now & in the future.
Message 7 of 50 (25,774 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Whole EA community trolling around or what? 

No wonder why people using [Edit - Admin.] since that's you guys forcing people to do it..

Message 8 of 50 (25,769 Views)

@Slaskedyret 

Nobody is trolling you.

Nobody is forcing you to do anything.

Using third party tools could put your account in danger.

We have provided you with the assistance and tips to help you out, however we can not directly assist with account actions here on AHQ.

The needs of the many,
outweigh the needs of the few or one. --Spock--

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Please note: I am a community volunteer – I do not work for EA.
Me Too – If you also have this problem – first post on thread has this button.
XP – For helpful comments (and to help others 'level up').
Mark As Solution – To help others find the answer to the issue now & in the future.
Message 9 of 50 (25,765 Views)

★★★ Novice

Like what account you talking about? Only game i was playing on EA is Apex (was). 

I simply asked to lift that HWID Ban from ToS service 5 times, they listed my messages as "duplicate", probably i also got banned from "EA Help Services" too because can't even click on a single "help" link, but for what? 

Because i bought a 2nd hand PC and my account disappeared, put yourself into my shoes.

Don't expect that account ban to be lifted, didn't know that was against EA rules that's totaly my fault.

I totaly understand what you guys doing here and i respect that, i totaly do but the ToS service...

I didn't grief anyone, didn't use a single bad word, no third party tools, NOTHING yet i ended up losing my account, my joy.

How do you expect me to follow your rules anymore?

Message 10 of 50 (25,754 Views)