APEX ACCOUNT HACKED AND LOST HEIRLOOM AND COINS!

by SmaxFPS

Original Post

Accepted Solution

APEX ACCOUNT HACKED AND LOST HEIRLOOM AND COINS!

★★★ Newbie

My old xbox account got hacked roughly a year ago (give or take a few months) and I had wraiths heirloom and probably 2000 apex coins! I have never gotten the support page to work because of slow internet speeds but I just found this site. I come here tonight to look for help to get my old xbox heirloom and apex coins onto my new (PC) account. I am financially unstable at the moment and I feel as if every penny is worth tons. I feel as if I scammed out of hour on ends of grinding the game and also scammed out of 20$ from a hacker! is there any one that knows how I can get help from Apex Legends themselves in order to get my heirloom and apex coins onto my account!!!! PLEASE HELP!! I have been trying for a year

Message 1 of 2 (184 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: APEX ACCOUNT HACKED AND LOST HEIRLOOM AND COINS!

Hey @SmaxFPS 

It doesn't sound like you lost your heirloom but cross-progression is not supported for apex legends.
Your heirloom and coins probably still are on your Xbox account, if you don't have access to your Xbox account you need to recover it 
Reset or recover your lost Microsoft account password 

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (160 Views)

All Replies

Re: APEX ACCOUNT HACKED AND LOST HEIRLOOM AND COINS!

Hey @SmaxFPS 

It doesn't sound like you lost your heirloom but cross-progression is not supported for apex legends.
Your heirloom and coins probably still are on your Xbox account, if you don't have access to your Xbox account you need to recover it 
Reset or recover your lost Microsoft account password 

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png
Message 2 of 2 (161 Views)