AP bug?

by PRed_Ttemptation

Original Post

Re: AP bug?

★★ Novice

I have this problem too.. I only get around +30AP on a win and my friend is getting +100AP. I'm silver4 and he is silver3. Makes it much more difficult to progress.. is this by design?

Message 11 of 21 (524 Views)

★ Apprentice
@levitatedd EA communicated it has to do with overall gameskills but did not specify how it works in detail.
However, this system is totally broken und far away from fair or balanced. So far, EA does not care at all. I do not play any ranked arenas anymore. My stats are not bad, KD: 1.1, highest kills in arenas 12, damage 3893. Gave me 47AP for the win, my teammates with 2 and 3 kills received over 100AP. This is called balanced fairplay by EA and respawn - welcome in 2021!
Message 12 of 21 (507 Views)

EA DICE Team

Poked our team on it and this is working as intended. 

/Atic 

Message 13 of 21 (482 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am Gold 3 went from 100+ AP to around 20-50 AP while my used to be silver 3 friend who I played all these matches with is now going to pass me in rank. He still gets 100+ points per win even if I carry/do better than him.

Message 14 of 21 (458 Views)

★★★ Newbie

@EA_Atic  imagine getting 5 wins in a row winning +12 ap in masters then 1 loss you loose 93 then loose again you loose another 34 then loose again and loose another 31 and you only get +12 this is not how arenas should be your team needs to re work this alot of people have complained enough

Message 15 of 21 (401 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Bro chill, I'm only getting 12 AP for a win and losing 15 AP

when I lose a game.

Message 16 of 21 (384 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Same bro, it pisses me off because I'm platinum 4 and still only gaining 12 AP. But when I lose a game I lose 16 AP.

Message 17 of 21 (384 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Is there an explanation to this yet?
My friend has been stuck in silver1 getting 12 per win.
i just ranked my account to silver and i get 60 rp per win in silver 1?

this is NOT working as intended

Message 18 of 21 (316 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I’m silver I and I used to gain 25 to 36 AP points now I’m gaining 12 per win and losing 25 when I lose, how is this fair exactly?

Message 19 of 21 (258 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@MonevDark did this ever get fixed? im having the same problem
Message 20 of 21 (225 Views)