Playing with a friend for 2 hours no crashes thank you so much
Message 51 of 166 (1,069 Views)

Re: Possible ea server timeout / crash fix

★ Guide

@7JG26Godman no problem have fun

Message 52 of 166 (1,054 Views)

★ Apprentice

Well, I tried this, and I played for 8/9 complete matches, then I crashed 1 time, and then I played about more 6/7 complete matches and no crash or freeze then I logout

It worked at the moment, thanks!

Message 53 of 166 (1,053 Views)

★ Guide

@FireObstract im glad its working for you

Message 54 of 166 (1,040 Views)

Re: Possible ea server timeout, works in game to

★★★★ Novice

Well, I tried this, and I played for 8/9 complete matches, then I crashed 1 time, thank you so much

its the one solution that work for me. 

Message 55 of 166 (1,030 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
Gonna try this and bump this thread to see if some dev acknowledges you
Message 56 of 166 (1,022 Views)

★ Guide

@BaalShemT0v glad to here i havent timed out since but i have full crashed to desktop but i was getting that sometimes before its a different bug but its so rare that i dont feel like trying to fix it, Im glad that its stable enough for you to play Standard smile

Message 57 of 166 (1,084 Views)
Highlighted

★ Guide

@Cizjut ive tried directly messaging on on discord but he didnt acknowledge it so im not sure if they saw it but hopefully a community manager can pass it on maybe message on of those. it would be nice to get credited for finding a fix tho never had that happen before. also thanks.

Message 58 of 166 (1,080 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Ya I'm still playing, when I start the game and DONT use the windows audio stop, I pretty much immediately crash, or at least after my first game guaranteed. When I do apply the stop, and can no longer use in game mic, I do not crash, I have had the connection to server timeout error happen 1 time while using this fix, but it was different, the game did not freeze, instead right after exiting a game back to lobby it immediately went to connection to server timeout with NO delay. This is actually very different from my normal experience and I dare say it is a "fix", however hesitant I am now to use that word after trying so many different things. I 200% notice the difference when applying your fix and I hope the devs see this, could be a HUGE step for the fx6300 users.

Edit: playtime test 5-6 hours, over 2 dozen games, 0 in game crashes, 1 straight to menu "server timeout" with no freeze or delay.

Message 59 of 166 (1,075 Views)

★ Guide
You might want to change the title of your thread to *possible fix for fx6300 users without disabling cores* or something like that, im very delighted by the results my friend. My frames are in the hundreds, game is stable, fx6300 users need to see this thread and try it for themselves. I am always on these forums looking for any clue to solving my problem and this is absolutely the best thing I've seen, and it's tested. I was using a third party program for chat and STILL not crashing, that was just not possible without this. Bump the * out of this thread
Message 60 of 166 (1,070 Views)