Re: AMD Phenom Crash to Desktop after choosing training or matchmaking :(

by DeNegativ

Original Post

★ Guide

@Sorenalike wrote:

honestly having a conversation will higher your chances .. instead of just #dailycheck its just childish... like a legit one
For example
everyone knows that CPU is not a GPU which jumps up to 200% performance speed up suddenly generation by generation... and its is pretty clear that CPUs generation by generation just had like max up to 10% speed ups (considering the same core count and hyper-threading) which sometimes it was like less than 1% for gaming or even made it worse! so argument about slow or old CPU is just wrong (remember We can still overclock) .. anyone who talks about it .. either is rich or got a rich daddy...(job argument is wrong too.. not everyone can pay for 10% upgrade generation by generation and not every country got a ebay to sell their systems on it) in some countries these 200 dollar cpus are like 2500 dollar you can't ask ppl to just buy a new one ... and thats not just it you will surely need a new ram and new mainboard... having a 10 year old CPU is like having a 2year old GPU atm
everyone knows how ignorant EA can be.. i wish this was valve i honestly believe they would have fixed it by now... banning your game for different countries or banning a cpu generation will not solve your issues here..
this is not console and never gonna be .. WE decide on what hardware to play not you.. its the whole point of the PC..

I am on intel side of the issue with q9650 4.3ghz OC .. i never had such issue in any game beside EA games ...

This is just sad... staring to "none darkmode white screen" for nothing

we had like... 200 pages of discussion since the release... so no. Nothing will help us more than stay tunned and keep this thread alive. Nobody hear us, nobody cares so... #dailyCheck #removeSolved 

Message 2531 of 2,623 (1,346 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

they remove solved? 

#dailyCheck

Message 2532 of 2,623 (1,281 Views)

★ Guide
@wardoguru
as you wish but its not gonna speed things up if you don't talk it over
i was there following the posts i believe there is more to talk about Standard smile
but actually when i think about it more .. by the time they fix this issue everyone would lost interest in this game anyway
Message 2533 of 2,623 (1,273 Views)

★★★ Novice

Yeah, It's definitely it. If the game starts dying, they'll start to "care" about us, and fix the "problem" they didn't want to solve before. They'll be like: "Alright (people with old CPUs), wanna play the game? Here's the patch you've been waiting for." When actually probably almost none of us will want to play it anymore, so the game will be left to rot and though EA wouldn't get more money into their pockets, thoy wouldn't care anyway. They don't care now, so they would let us play when they won't give a crap about making any more money from this game. But it's just my opinion. So, yeah.

Message 2534 of 2,623 (1,246 Views)

★★★★ Novice

So i can play Sekiro Shadow die twice but cant play a 2 months old game cause my CPU is too old...

Message 2535 of 2,623 (1,117 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

I am sad about not being able to play Apex, because EA does not see us as potential consumers.
I have been playing BFV lately, that is not why I decrease the post, but because I see that the community here is focused only remove the title of the post, not that seek answers from the moderators, because it is time to have answers .
Since they are responsible for responding, seek answers to the community, in fact they are the people closest to EA.
Where is @EA_Blueberry, @EA_Darko, @EA_David?
Please answer.
It's time!

Message 2536 of 2,623 (1,067 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Runing Sekiro Shadow die twice on max with Phenom 995 black edition and cant run Apex haha... @EA_Blueberry Provide some info please Standard smile 254 pages... Standard smile

Message 2537 of 2,623 (1,013 Views)

★ Guide
Don't worry, his game is dead)
Message 2538 of 2,623 (964 Views)

★ Guide
yesterday a patch hit... someone check if we were blessed? (i uninstall it a few weeks ago)
Message 2539 of 2,623 (2,713 Views)

★★ Novice

still no fix...

Message 2540 of 2,623 (2,669 Views)