Re: AMD Phenom Crash to Desktop after choosing training or matchmaking :(

by GoldyIsHere

Original Post

★ Guide

@Qleverqill 

It's not irrelevant.

I used this analogy to help people understand why it dont work for them. The cpu cant do it flat out...Its 10 years old! The devs already have said this as well.

Message 2361 of 2,623 (764 Views)

Message 2362 of 2,623 (748 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@GoldyIsHere oh! We're so lucky! Santa's Little Helper help us to understand everything! Finally!

Hmmm... There's a very strong suspicion that every Caustic is a toxic troll. I'm not blaming anybody. Just a non-obvious theory.

#removeSolved

Message 2363 of 2,623 (747 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

@GoldyIsHere You obviously haven't researched this at all. The game can be run on EVEN OLDER CPU's then phenoms. If Anthem, Blk Ops, Destiny 2, etc etc etc all had the same issue and it was fixed, why isn't this getting the same treatment? Move along troll boy.

Message 2364 of 2,623 (742 Views)

★ Guide

@Qleverqill 

I'm sorry you feel that way and its just a pic lol

Message 2365 of 2,623 (737 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@Ttechfan 

Wow I didn't come here to troll lol

It's Source engine so yeah it probly can. But think about what would have to be sacrificed. Look at every other Source game and tell me you want it to look like that? I bet not or you would play CSgo BR which is really bad lol.

Message 2366 of 2,623 (713 Views)

★ Apprentice

@GoldyIsHere Doubtful it would look that bad.  Graphics aren't even that important.  Obviously with popular games like Fortfail out there and that game looks like absolute crap. I think the community would sacrifice the looks aspect.

Message 2367 of 2,623 (698 Views)

★ Guide

I for one couldn't. I've played Source games for a very long time. I have even made some models and other mods for it(L4d1&2,Halflife2,Gmod). A pain in the rear to work with and am very impressed with what Respawn has done with it. 

Message 2368 of 2,623 (658 Views)

★ Apprentice
A computer that can run all actual games(on high), crash on this game, that neither has the graphics as good as other games, still crashing on this game... lmao, i'm almost giving up playing apex...
Message 2369 of 2,623 (1,356 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide
Please, people, it's no use arguing with him, he's not going to add anything.
It is up to the moderators whether or not to remove it, it was @EA_Blueberry that did, so he may have to withdraw for a company ethics, but he is not but entering into that topic, only @EA_David is monitoring that topic.
Arguing with a guy who's really only here to be toxic is not leading to anything ....

Message 2370 of 2,623 (1,318 Views)