Re: AMD Phenom Crash to Desktop after choosing training or matchmaking :(

by ZaphodSG

Original Post

★ Apprentice
Hello dear Friends,

Now that i benchmarked my PC i came over a shocking result my AMD Phenom II X4 965 BE is stronger than a I7 2600k in a gaming benchmark. My PC had 2660 points and the I7 had 2400. I have a GTX 1050 TI and the I7 had a RX 570. So lets get to the POINT! our CPU can easily run this game over 60 fps at high setting.
Message 1791 of 2,623 (1,800 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
People with pentium and atom cpus can play this, PENTIUMS! let that sink in.
Message 1792 of 2,623 (1,748 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

@r4z0r244 That s right but the devs dont see us and they close all of our join way (Like emulator)

Message 1793 of 2,623 (1,724 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Respawn is looking for a Project Manager and Developer Support Analyst for Apex Legends which would have influence over this issue.

https://www.ea.com/careers/careers-overview/worldwide-studios/respawn

Message 1794 of 2,623 (1,687 Views)

Re: "CPU does not have SSSE3"... but it has...

★★★ Newbie

Same here with a 1090t, runs BF V, Fornite etc. fine!!!!

Message 1795 of 2,623 (1,332 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

@Guwara they need just ask bluehole. Because bluehole fix it already. LOOK I SAY BLUEHOLE. and its EA how they cant fix it 

Message 1796 of 2,623 (1,579 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

The worst part is that I keep seeing admins come in and clean up peoples' posts. They see us, they're paying attention, but they just don't give a * about us or our issue. Just that we keep saying the * word. This is so frustrating, because I'm already seeing a lot of my friends drift away from the game before I even got the chance to play with them.

All because of some stupid decision to cast out a group of people based on their (still powerful) CPUs.

Message 1797 of 2,623 (1,514 Views)

★★ Novice

same for me Frown

I have xeon 5470 (4x 3.33 ghz)

16 GO DDR2

geforce gtx 1050 ti 4 gb

So not have sse 4.2 very very bad , that i can"t load this game

Very bad choose from ea

Message 1798 of 2,623 (1,502 Views)

Re: "CPU does not have SSSE3"... but it has...

★★★ Newbie

A verdade e que impresas querem vender hardwares e estao * pros pobres que nao gastam com skins e apetrechos idiotas , uma casa com 3 filhos pequenos e ímpossivel ter um pc gamer quanto mais 3 pcs gamers , os comunistas do mundo nao se importam ,so querem ganhar dineiro facil e gratis sem notoriedade e sem meristocracia , ja que essa classe Comunista sao imcapacitados lutam para manter de todas as formas impostos altos ,deixando jovens a chupar o dedo vendo os filhos de politicos debocharem e se isibirem  por ter condiçoes , emquanto os filhos  honestos  da direita tem de se contentar point Blank e grindia of grindia e lol..etc.  A  "EA" pode ser capitalista ,mas contribui com os Comunistas.   ATE QUE MUDEM SUA POSTURA , FICARA DELETADA TOTALMENTE DOS PCS EM CASA. um ABRAÇO.

Message 1799 of 2,623 (1,179 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Clearly the game can be built with SSE compatibility set to SSE4a instead of SSE 4.1. I would be shocked if the additional SSE 4.1/4.2 instructions make any significant difference in performance of the game.

Maybe there's value to telling people to upgrade their computers, but in my case, this is my son's hand-me-down computer. It has a modern GPU and has proven sufficient for every game he's wanted to play until now. So, do I spend money to upgrade it so that he can play this one game? Probably not.
Message 1800 of 2,623 (1,157 Views)