Re: AMD Phenom Crash to Desktop after choosing training or matchmaking :(

by 1madrox

Original Post

★ Apprentice
subota is saturday and jucer means yesterday when did you wrote to them saturday was yesterday
Message 1181 of 2,623 (3,567 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Message 1182 of 2,623 (3,773 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Guys. This could solve the problem. Maybe. Not sure. (as long as the fix is not officially released) (I hope it will be repaired) So ... this file should be found on the Internet: EDF41GSSE41Patch.zip

Message 1183 of 2,623 (5,162 Views)

★ Apprentice

Same here.

AMD II  x6 1075T

but now I got this "..unknown software exception (0xc000001d)  in location 0x4010ec88 "

Message 1184 of 2,623 (5,128 Views)

★★★★ Novice

How did you get that error? I mean how did you found this error , my game is crash without any message
Message 1185 of 2,623 (5,117 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
It was for me too. then i updated the directx and the message disappeared. Since then, the game quits without a message.
Message 1186 of 2,623 (5,104 Views)

★ Apprentice

I dont know. I had game crash like all of u without error message and then after something in orgin like " fix game" option I start to have this message.

Message 1187 of 2,623 (5,901 Views)

Phenom II users COME HERE

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

https://www.reddit.com/r/apexlegends/comments/aop521/quick_update_before_the_weekend

• AMD Phenom Crashing

Finally some news from a dev but it's more confusing then actually helpful for "Phenom II" users BUT "Phenom" the older generation with no SSE3 will not be supported that is for sure.

But sadly enough they haven't clarified if Phenom II users who do have SSE3 and SSE4a support if they will be supported.

So you know who to ask now...bois.

If you can upvote this comment so we can get his attention it would be helpful: https://www.reddit.com/r/apexlegends/comments/aop521/quick_update_before_the_weekend/eg5kz9o

Or leave a message urself with his name tagged u/Jayfresh_Respawn  that would be more helpful

Message 1188 of 2,623 (5,261 Views)

★ Apprentice
still waiting till a fix is incoming. till then i write to the devs and to vince via twitter for a fix
Message 1189 of 2,623 (3,988 Views)

Message 1190 of 2,623 (3,973 Views)