Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number 1080 Ti
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16
Which part of the game is the issue happening in? Multiplayer
Which part of the mode? Firestorm
Please select your region North America
On which server did this happen? Official DICE server
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm)
Summarize your bug If I ALT+TAB or Windows key out of the game while I'm searching for either a solo or squad game for Firestorm, then I'll get an error message. If I wait for the game to search while BFV is at full screen, then there's no error message and the search goes normally. It reads: SERVER DISCONNECTED Connection to EA Online timed out. Your network bandwidth and/or latency may not meet the requirements for this game.
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Search for a Firestorm game (either solo or squad). Make sure BFV is on fullscreen (not windowed or borderless). While the search occurs, ALT+TAB or Windows key out of the game. Wait a minute or two. Get back into the BFV game.
What happens when the bug occurs? You get a "server disconnected" error.
What should be happening instead? There should be no error and the search should connect you to a server while you're windowed out of the game.

If I ALT+TAB or Windows key out of the game while I'm searching for either a solo or squad game for Firestorm, then I'll get an error message. If I wait for the game to search while BFV is at full screen, then there's no error message and the search goes normally.

It reads:

SERVER DISCONNECTED

Connection to EA Online timed out. Your network bandwidth and/or latency may not meet the requirements for this game.

If you found this post helpful, please leave XP.
If you disagree, please leave a comment.
Either way, it helps to make the post more informative.

I like game design - from itty bitty bugs to big ideas.
I don't work for EA.

Join us on our Easter Egg hunt.
Message 1 of 1 (294 Views)