AI issue

by massecar44

Original Post

AI issue

★★ Novice

Since the server issue happened yestaurday hut is not playable for me. My AI is very slow  . Refuses to skate back into play.literal stand still and not moving and my opponent therefore scores because none of my players are moving. The issues are worse today. I thought you may have fixed the problem before but today things are very bad. It's worse in terms of my team being very slow and my opponent being way too fast for what his player attributes indicate. It's like my opponent is getting my synergies on his team.  

Message 1 of 3 (269 Views)

Re: AI issue

Community Manager

Hi there, @massecar44.

Nothing has changed with the speed of the game due to the server outage. Can you get me some video of the issue you're experiencing?

Aljo.png
Message 2 of 3 (259 Views)

Re: AI issue

★★ Novice

Game will not allow me to save ingame footage.

As of today since your server outage game performance has went back to how 2019 and 2020 played for me..Most of the problems were fixed 1st week of launch but now same issues are back.My opponent is always faster. My AI behaves confused and skates away from the puck. When I'm skating backwards I can no longer time a poke check nor can I hit my opponent. When I move my player left or right he will go extremely wide. This was not happening to me this past week. This past week I had control of my players . Issue was my AI would line change at wrong times which would result in goals. 

I will give you an example of a recent issue which I checked on the replay to confirm. My opponent passed the puck in front of my goal. I had three players in front. All three players literally skated away from the play instead of checking or covering net. I hit Y on controller which did nothing.

It's the same script over and over again my opponent always can score because my AI disappears from play. Or hardly moves. I've noticed Suban behaving this way all the time and even Karlsson  . It happens all the time with most of my players anyway. Also, I can no longer poke check. I was never spamming r1 but infact I took pride in having good timing with it. Now I can't even control my dman at all.

To mention there has also been weird targeted commentary in game play against me. I was told I'm playing with my controller upside down more then once. I've asked other gamers about this and nobody else has heard this before. It feels like I'm being personally attacked by someone given hut is not playable for the reasons outlined. 

Message 3 of 3 (251 Views)