AFK farming

by Murphy0077

Original Post

Re: AFK farming

★★★★ Apprentice

Please fix this issue in "Patch Incoming!". You can put some limit. If he/she doesn't kill/kill assist/ or +700-800 damage someone, he/she won't get credits.

Message 11 of 28 (1,040 Views)

★★★ Guide
Great suggestion! 👍🏻
Message 12 of 28 (1,032 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

Please up for the next patch ! This solution is very easy for you developers.

Message 13 of 28 (1,011 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

AFK farmers have made a lot of purple card. I can see them in game. I remember their nickname. They were afk. Please fix this issue in next patch. I gave the solution.

@Straatford87   @T0TALfps   @EA_Atic  @EA_David 

Message 14 of 28 (993 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

WHEN WILL YOU FIX THIS * !!! HELLOOOOO !!!!!!!!!!!

Message 15 of 28 (963 Views)

★★★ Guide
Yeah, it’s pretty awful jumping into a HvV game only to find it’s you, one other luckless dude and two cretins in the rear leaping incessantly vs. four guys all with purple cards. If I want to be attacked by a group while being essentially alone, I could just go to dinner with my wife and her friends. 🙄
Message 16 of 28 (953 Views)

★ Guide
That was a good one @BulletMagnetEd Large smile
Message 17 of 28 (945 Views)

★★★ Guide
Thanks. I aim to entertain as well as inform. 😁👍🏻
Message 18 of 28 (940 Views)

★★★★★ Pro

Microsoft and Electronic Arts are both responsible for keeping these "Cheaters, Exploiters, Credit Farmers, etc" online and not banning them. Still to this very day, cheaters from SW: Battlefront I are still "online" and playing! Over 100 xbox players who I personally caught cheating are still not banned. 

And social media such as YouTube, Twitch has spread "How to cheat at Battlefront II, How to farm credits with Battlefront II, etc..I get the short stick every time landing in a game where one or all the character's" jumping aimlessly at the spawn location, or constantly circling with heads in the air. Whatever repetitive action the controller is performing due to "the rubber band" effect or other "mechanical" feature the xbox ea player is doing, it is absolutely WILLFULL!

Message 19 of 28 (921 Views)

★★★ Guide
Yeah, I saw a bunch of those videos too. What a crock that NPCs are allowed to sit in-game grinding credits while they simultaneously ruin rounds for actual players.
Message 20 of 28 (914 Views)