ACCOUNT TRANSFER [iOS > ANDROID / ANDROID > iOS]

by TheMrWessam

Original Post

ACCOUNT TRANSFER [iOS > ANDROID / ANDROID > iOS]

★★★ Newbie

Hello,

Ive been playing NFSNL since launch but I had to quit because I switched to iOS (from android). I contacted support but they said account transfer cannot be done bewteen OS YET. So I contacted support a year later (2016/2017) and they said the same but they added that they are working on it.

So im here after again a one year for the same question. Can be account transfer be done ,...finally? :D Im really sick of waiting.

Message 1 of 3 (576 Views)

Re: ACCOUNT TRANSFER [iOS > ANDROID / ANDROID > iOS]

@TheMrWessam It's not possible to transfer your saves from Apple to Android (and vice-versa) at this time.

Link: Save transfer between Apple and Android

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Need For Speed helper

I am not affiliated with EA in any way.

I have quit playing NFS No Limits. I will still be around to answer NFS No Limits questions.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 2 of 3 (553 Views)

Re: ACCOUNT TRANSFER [iOS > ANDROID / ANDROID > iOS]

★★★ Newbie

@TheRealJonywrote:

@TheMrWessamIt's not possible to transfer your saves from Apple to Android (and vice-versa) at this time.

Link: Save transfer between Apple and Android

Ouch ....so is it going to take another 2 years to add this feature? In my opinion Thats such a shame for EA ....so I guess the support from firemonkey is full of liers then lol 

Message 3 of 3 (534 Views)