Re: ACCOUNT HACKED

by YT_Deveto

Original Post

Accepted Solution

ACCOUNT HACKED

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

After a round of forums, I read a lot of cases where accounts were banned for unknown reasons. There are many cases where accounts with high value, played for long hours or not played for a long time are suddenly banned for cheating and me too. Many argue that someone who doesn't know how to log into their account and play even if it's a private account is not shared with anyone. At first I didn't believe it, but after I tried checking the match history, OH WOW, I saw my account before the ban had someone logged in and played many games. This is my personal account and I only log in on my personal computer, I don't share my account with anyone. And coincidentally, a friend of mine also had a similar situation, although a few days ago my friend changed his password but someone else from China (????) logged in to play. Did the hackers get user data from EA ???? give us answers and clear things up, this is really a joke that EA. LOL

Edit: Removed image showing player ID. Please do not post images showing this as it is considered naming and shaming and is against the rules. -CM

Message 1 of 4 (507 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hello, @MeatBunnn.

We can't help with hacked accounts through Answers HQ. Please see the following article for assistance.

Aljo.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (470 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hello, @MeatBunnn.

We can't help with hacked accounts through Answers HQ. Please see the following article for assistance.

Aljo.png
Message 2 of 4 (471 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Yeah it seems there was some sort of data breach that some Chinese guys managed to get their hands on as the majority of these complaints see Chinese characters in their Clubs, while EA remain ignorant and unwilling to this.

Message 3 of 4 (405 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

IM sick of vs hackers EA do something ffs

Message 4 of 4 (318 Views)