Re: ACCESS DENIED Sorry you are not eligible to participate in this activity

by EA_Andy

Original Post

ACCESS DENIED Sorry you are not eligible to participate in this activity

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Whenever my son attempts to connect to Xbox live Multiplayer on either BF1 or BF4 he gets the error pictured below (Note:That link does not exist anywhere so thanks EA)

Error image

I've never run into this problem with my sons gamer tag on any other EA games including Plants VS Zombies 1 & 2. Today I purchased my son BF1 and BF4.  He has been begging me for ages to allow him to play them and I finally decided he was mature enough to play. I adjusted the parental controls on my family settings for Xbox Live and even with every setting all set to allow mature content/interactions he is still not allowed to connect to battlefield Multiplayer.  This does not affect my gamertag or any other gamertag on the same console only his.

I am baffled and incredibly frustrated.  I just want to play these games with my son and he has my permission why is this such a headache?

Message 1 of 2 (2,028 Views)

Re: ACCESS DENIED Sorry you are not eligible to participate in this activity

Community Manager (retired)

Hi @endersg4ming

This is the article the message is referring to. Since you've changed the parental settings has your son signed out and back into this account? I would try that first.

- Andy -

Message 2 of 2 (2,003 Views)