A tremendous service is bugged

by hbqjuz3022k7

Original Post

Re: A tremendous service is bugged

★ Apprentice

Hi everyone,

The achievement "a tremendous service" finally worked for me today. It happened when I won a map in galactic starfighter (thought i already won this map because all my achievements was done except A tremendous service...). One of the achievement in multiplayer is bugged (the one where you need to win every map on attack for me) and appeared complete but in reality it is not complete.

Try to win on attack and defense again on every map.....I know this is not easy because lot of players didn't focus the objectives...It work for me, and i hope this will work for you and that EA will fix it very soon!!!

Message 31 of 46 (795 Views)

★ Novice

Try reinstalling the entire game and you can progress with the starfighter assault achievement. It worked for me. And as for the "Tremendous Service" achievement it's stuck for me too and I don't know how to fix it :/

Message 32 of 46 (762 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
EA WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!! I spent all day getting ridiculed for even playing the game and I come home to finishing grinding for this achievement and I can't even claim it!!!! I've unlocked every milestone except A Tremendous Service and it says I'm one short. It's so ironic how this entire time I've been convincing myself it's worth the grind and the patches will make things better and after the game literally being updated today I get this problem that I've been working towards since launch. Nothing but disappointment, EA.
Message 33 of 46 (745 Views)

★ Guide
This bug was disappointing enough for me to put the game down, I check once a day to see if that reward is claimable and it still has not been. “Go use EA answers to get help with your problems,” THERES NO ONE DOING JACK $H1T ON EA ANSWERS TO HELP ANYBODY. EA is among the top for most awful customer service
Message 34 of 46 (733 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same situation for me, all achievments done but the service one... its really fustrating

Message 35 of 46 (725 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Pro

As of 1.03, Tremendous Service is still bugged. I have all of the multiplayer challenges completed & claimed, but it is not unlocked.

Edit: It is most likely though that it isn't this challenge that's causing this, but the bugged nature of The Aggressor & The Defender.

Message 36 of 46 (718 Views)

★★★★ Guide

"Thanks for the posts, we are aware of this issue.

The Defender and The Aggressor are usually the affected milestones which prevent A Tremendous Service from being completed. They'll stick in a fake "completed" status without actually being done. Some users have reported they can get these finished if they keep trying, but they seem to stick for others. "

Nice and good, but I completed all milestones and claimed all rewards for them. Still stuck at the 26/27 screen and can't complete this achivement.

Message 37 of 46 (649 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Same problem here. I’ve heard a lot of people saying that ‘The Aggressor’ and ‘The Defender’ are bugged and you need to keep winning on the Starfighter Assault maps until the game realizes you’ve won on them all. Still trying myself to do this, so hopefully it works 

Message 38 of 46 (641 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I can't even complete "The Defender" milestone let alone the"A Tremendous Service" milestone, I only need a win on the Kamino defense round in Starfighter Assault, which I have done several times, and the end-match report tells me I have done so, yet when I go to collect the reward it says I still only have 4/5 wins.
In fact, it happened again literally right before I posted this.

Message 39 of 46 (608 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

EA is the PUBLISHER, they only take care of distribution and promotion of the game. DICE is the studio that developed the actual game. Please get your facts straight before blaming.

Message 40 of 46 (580 Views)