A technical joke

by ThisGameBlows

Original Post

A technical joke

★★★ Apprentice

Game stuttering, frames freezing as soon as combat engages, no audio cues and spawning in 2 games back-to-back with no teammates. This was all within my first 2-3 games. I have Google fiber for my internet provider (gigabyte speeds). I don’t know what else to say besides this game is a technical joke. Halo 2 on the original Xbox ran smoother than this. Respawn, do you care about any of these issues?  Can you take a couple weeks and not release content to focus on a technical overhaul on your servers?  I’m sure the community would appreciate your transparency on the issue. This is seriously running worse than when your game first launched and I’m not even sure how that’s possible. 

Message 1 of 5 (356 Views)

Re: A technical joke

★ Apprentice

man ea servers are crap peroid. problems on apex legends and bf v. Don't even wanna try bf 1 and swbf2 now. On xbox and every other none ea online MP game works great.

Message 2 of 5 (314 Views)

★★ Guide

They're investigating and trying to fix it but who knows how long it will be.

Message 3 of 5 (295 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

The duos event broke it for myself, sometimes I can play c. 10 games in a row with no crash but this evening it's every other game. GG. Super fun to always shut it down from task manager due to no error and relaunch and hope it doesn't crash in the loading screen. Yea, it's a free game but still there should be some quality control. I enjoy playing it very much when it works but this makes want to put it on hold until they hopefully repair this stupid error.

Message 4 of 5 (276 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

When it’s working. Unfortunately that’s not too often. Gotta be honest, they’ll probably never fix it. Game has been out almost a year. If they were serious about it, it would’ve been done within the first couple of months. Game is DOA

Message 5 of 5 (229 Views)