A question about offline Fleet Battles

by Dinosaurio2003

Original Post

Accepted Solution

A question about offline Fleet Battles

★★★ Novice

Hello there,

If is possible I would want to know that: in fleet battles against IA, you can win components and skins?

Also I would want to know that if the fleet battles mode is also offline. 

Thanks

Message 1 of 9 (718 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: A question about offline Fleet Battles

★★ Guide
Message 8 of 9 (667 Views)

All Replies

★★ Guide
@Dinosaurio2003 You have to be co-op or pvp to get challenges.
Message 2 of 9 (696 Views)

★★★ Novice

Thanks, but it says that offline mode is only for play, not for obtain things.

If it's true, sadly I will play this game less than I supposed. Please EA, add any way to win skins or objects in fleet battles against AI.

Thanks 

Message 3 of 9 (687 Views)

★★ Guide
@Dinosaurio2003 Genuine question: Why does unlocking a skin or other (useless) stuff affect your enjoyment of the gameplay?

You don't see the outside of your ship from the cockpit, and the dolls and fluffy dice can just get in the way.

Undoubtedly I've unlocked stuff because I've had the Glory and Stars to do so, but they make ZERO difference to actual gameplay or the enjoyment from it; in fact I prefer AI Fleet Battles solo than some of the (utterly) useless and immature random players you get lumped with.
Message 4 of 9 (681 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

About the skins okay, but about the components, I would want my customized ship, with deflector shields, etc. But the option to unlock the components is only online, if it would be in offline, would make the play more enjoyable. 

PS: I play in PS4 and I don't have the PS Plus.

Message 5 of 9 (676 Views)

★★ Guide
@Dinosaurio2003 PS Plus isn't dear. You need to cough up for it as this game was sold as a purely online MP game. The fact it's got pretty decent offline training is a freebie to be honest and I think it's only there so people would get familiar before venturing online, but from the state of most players, they didn't bother and have no clue.

You can get really good deals on PSPlus on Ebay.
Message 6 of 9 (672 Views)

★★★ Novice

This isn't about the price, when I pay for a game, I pay the entire game, not a piece. If the online is with money, there must be the modes offline, or the best modes, this game has the best mode also offline.

Then, the minimum that can be in this mode is a system of progression,  it means to win money, skins, components,...

What does it cost to add a progression on the offline mode?

Message 7 of 9 (670 Views)

★★ Guide
@Dinosaurio2003 Take a look here (assuming you're USA 'cause of how you've misspelt customised Wink )

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Sony-PlayStation-PS-Plus-12-Months-1-Year-PSN-Membership-Subscription/114...
Message 8 of 9 (668 Views)

★★★ Novice

Thanks guy.

Message 9 of 9 (662 Views)