A Way out 'No free trail"

by 07051986

Original Post

Accepted Solution

A Way out 'No free trail"

★★★ Newbie

I have trusted you and bought the game. I invited my friend and he doesn't get a free trial in my store. And on another attempt, I have sent him another invitation and he went to the notification, again it took him to the store and asked him to buy the game. Isn't this unfair? I want a refund please.

Message 1 of 2 (1,270 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: A Way out 'No free trail"

Community Manager

Hey there,

Here are some things to take note of when you are trying to play co-op with a friend:

• If you play online, you’ll be able to get a Friend version of the game. That means one of you will have to own a copy, then the other can download a free online-only Friend Pass to play along. Invite your friend to play with you and get ready for A Way Out.
  • You need to have an active PlayStation Plus subscription or Xbox Live Gold membership in order to download and play the online-only Friends Pass.
  • Downloading the "Friend" version. When you search for A Way Out in Origin, the PlayStation™Store, or the Xbox Game Catalog, you’ll be able to find and download the free online-only Friend Version. It will show up in the Free Trial section of the stores.

For more information we have an article here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/a-way-out/a-way-out/play-a-way-out-with-the-friends-pass/

Hope that helps you and your friend out!

Blueberry.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (1,094 Views)

All Replies

Re: A Way out 'No free trail"

Community Manager

Hey there,

Here are some things to take note of when you are trying to play co-op with a friend:

• If you play online, you’ll be able to get a Friend version of the game. That means one of you will have to own a copy, then the other can download a free online-only Friend Pass to play along. Invite your friend to play with you and get ready for A Way Out.
  • You need to have an active PlayStation Plus subscription or Xbox Live Gold membership in order to download and play the online-only Friends Pass.
  • Downloading the "Friend" version. When you search for A Way Out in Origin, the PlayStation™Store, or the Xbox Game Catalog, you’ll be able to find and download the free online-only Friend Version. It will show up in the Free Trial section of the stores.

For more information we have an article here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/a-way-out/a-way-out/play-a-way-out-with-the-friends-pass/

Hope that helps you and your friend out!

Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 2 (1,095 Views)