A Way Out - Can't Join Friends

by ltsTwiist

Original Post

Re: A Way Out - Can't Join Friends

★★★ Novice
I have now changed every setting possible that the trouble shooting suggested, ive power cycled my console multiple times and even re installed the game, ive tried inviting 2 different friends and it still doesnt work. This is pathetic that a co-op only game wont let people play together. What a waste of money....
Message 11 of 20 (5,978 Views)

★★★ Novice
Go into Xbox settings, network, advanced and clear your Mac address.

Worked for both me and my friend and we've tried most things since launch
Message 12 of 20 (5,976 Views)

★★★ Novice
Tried that multiple times, unfortunately it still wont work
Message 13 of 20 (5,973 Views)

★★ Novice
Has anybody found a working solution? Tried everything listed in this forum and no luck. Agreed it's pretty ridiculous that a co-op only game doesn't work online.
Message 14 of 20 (5,594 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Hello I have the same issue has anyone found how to fix it? Me and my brother are on the same network ipv4 & ipv6 and playing open and we still cannot connect he is stuck on the auth screen where it just spins. This is stupid!! please fix it I just bought it and cant even play!!!!
Message 15 of 20 (5,135 Views)

Community Manager

@viruszzx What platform are you playing on? 

Darko.png
Message 16 of 20 (5,117 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Why do the yellow rings keep spinning?

Message 17 of 20 (4,305 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Oh my! WOW! Its been 6 months and this is STILL an issue! How has this problem not been fixed?? Why did I pay for a game that I legitmiately cannot play?

Message 18 of 20 (4,265 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Oh my! WOW! Its been 6 months and this is STILL an issue! How has this problem not been fixed?? Why did I pay for a game that I legitmiately cannot play?

I payed for this game on LAUNCH DAY. And I have not even been able to watch the opening cutscene!

Message 19 of 20 (4,262 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hey man if you have any contact with devs of this game please tell them there is a serious connection issue with the game "A Way Out" 

Message 20 of 20 (2,897 Views)