Error Code 8055000B , refund me or fix

by bruce1313p

Original Post

8055000B

★★★ Newbie

What do you do if the error code above comes up.

Message 1 of 7 (3,876 Views)

Re: 8055000B

Community Manager

@PSH05 

There are multiple reasons you may be seeing that particular error, check the link for info on those:

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/not-able-to-connect-to-online-play/

Thanks.

barry.png
Message 2 of 7 (3,826 Views)

NFS error code 8055000b

★★★ Newbie

It won’t let me go online and I have no parental controls and looked on everything you have said nothing has been working 

Message 3 of 7 (3,752 Views)

Error Code 8055000B , refund me or fix

★★★ Newbie

This isn’t cool. I have all the specific requirements to play online and I still can’t play online. I even deleted my NFS Heat data in hopes something might reset and I’m would Ben able to play online. I owned this game since Feb paid for the extra content and still nothing but a waste of time trying to play online. Give me a full refund or let me play online , this isn’t right how your game refuses for me to enjoy this game with my friendship & family. I’m really wanting to never buy another EA game in my life if this continues to happen. Fix this now , it’s  been since feb and I can’t enjoy this game since I bought it only for online play with ,y friends and family. 

Message 4 of 7 (3,657 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Fix this issue now please 

Message 5 of 7 (3,647 Views)

Re: Error Code 8055000B , refund me or fix

★★★ Newbie

I have the same problem 

Message 6 of 7 (1,859 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have a teenager configured account on PS5. My old man configured parental controls with NO RESTRICTIONS as to allow me to play NFS Heat online, but I keep getting this same error. What could the problem be?

Message 7 of 7 (1,469 Views)