7 day referral Sub curiosity

by zakrulan

Original Post

Accepted Solution

7 day referral Sub curiosity

★★★ Novice

Hi, I'm looking for some information, not technical issues. I'm curious about I have a 7day sub from accepting a friend referral code. The thing I'm curious about is if I make for example a twi'lek or Mirialan char, without the sub I have neither of the two unlocked. If the sub expired the char will remain available or it will be well pretty much unplayable since its a race that I still not unlocked through legacy and another thing if the sub expires and I still able to play the char, at lvl 50 will I be able to unlock it through legacy?

Message 1 of 3 (523 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: 7 day referral Sub curiosity

Hero

@zakrulan 

Species by default are restricted to the class and faction you play not your account status.  The exception are the Togruta, Cathar and Natolaun as they need to be purchased from the market.  Once you level a specific species to 50, you can play that species on any class regardless of your account subscription status.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“PATIENCE YOU MUST HAVE my young padawan”

– Yoda

Server: Satele Shan

Volunteer forum moderator, I do not work for EA / BW.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (420 Views)

All Replies

Hero

@zakrulan 

Species by default are restricted to the class and faction you play not your account status.  The exception are the Togruta, Cathar and Natolaun as they need to be purchased from the market.  Once you level a specific species to 50, you can play that species on any class regardless of your account subscription status.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“PATIENCE YOU MUST HAVE my young padawan”

– Yoda

Server: Satele Shan

Volunteer forum moderator, I do not work for EA / BW.
Message 2 of 3 (421 Views)

★★★ Novice
@Belgorad Well I found it out by myself. I made some test chars before the 7day sub expired and I can play those chars freely.
Message 3 of 3 (384 Views)