Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: 600+ hours and my ALL ITEMS after Patch 1.1.0 have +5 combo damage inscripti

by Zeelmaekers

Original Post

600+ hours and ALL ITEMS after Patch 1.1.0 have +5 combo damage inscriptions

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Thank you, EA/Bioware, my Account is broken.

All of my items, components, Weapons, everything has now +5 combo damage inscriptions.

Prior to  Patch 1.1.0 i had more items than 250 but showed 250/250 when deleting all items over 250  and the Patch 1.1.0 showed today i had exactly 666/250

So what i have to do is delete as many as i can to reach 250.

I tried to login, got several Servicedata login problems and even after a language check to german which somehow let me into Tarsis i couldnt delete anything.

Button for dismantling /salvage was greayed out in Forge and Vault. Even Putting into Junk was not working. So i changed back to english language, logged in to Tarsis and then i could delete.

But every item was corrupted, all have +5% combo damage on it. Everything.

I did made a video from deleting alot of Epics. So i have proof.

Now Bioware, its your Part to tell me what the hell is wrong with my Account.

Allready lost one day for getting Elysian cache Key and coins from making Daylies.

I do alos have made all challenges besides some Gear challenges on Storm and Interceptor. Champion of Taris is around 90k+ /150k

Is everything now deleted too?

Waht has happened, and why do i have so many Service Errors now. The first 400 hours wheres ok but the last 200 and esp. last 3 weeeks the conection problems, Pilot Erros where coming often and more often. And now i barely cant log in to Tarsis.

Also Tarsis is not really showing all areas right which i unlocked. Like the Area where the arcanist stay behind Lucky Jak. That area is now flooded with water, why? Where am i in Tarsis. Partial  Timetravel?

Please HELP!!!

Excamples of items, so u understand.

Desktop-Screenshot-2019.04.24---13.38.52.jpg

Desktop-Screenshot-2019.04.24---13.40.35.jpg

Desktop-Screenshot-2019.04.24---13.41.31.jpg

Message 1 of 7 (283 Views)

Re: 600+ hours and my ALL ITEMS after Patch 1.1.0 have +5 combo damage inscripti

★★★★★ Novice

Great, the issue is getting worse by the hour.

Now i cant even start Anthem anymore.

What i did:

I tryed to get online, but service data errors kept coming up since 1.1.0 and the day before, but worse then ever had today.

between that i changed around my DDR3 Ram. took out 2 1GB Dimms and let the 2x8GB Dimms in there for DualChannel speed.

Then after a while of trying to start anthem a Message poppep up on desktop and says something like this:

too many computers have accessed this accounts version of DisplayName ...

I researched what that meant and found the help to delete the Caches from origin.

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/clear-cache-to-fix-problems-with-your-games/

did that carefully, but no change.

Seems Origin killed my Account on Anthem and now i cant even get inot Origin anymore because Origin thinks i used several computers. Which i dont.

So effectivly i get no help and Origin closed door on me.

WOW

Nonetheless i do appreciate Help,

because i like to play Anthem again.

For your interesst: I am a completionist ingame and any progress is now seriously hampered by Origin/Bioware shenanigans.

Message 2 of 7 (258 Views)

600+ hours and my ALL ITEMS after Patch 1.1.0 have +5 combo damage inscriptions

★★★★★ Novice

As of 25th April, 8.30h in the morning, i was able to flawlessly load into Fort Tarsis.

I dont know what you did on your side, but all things i did where described.

Including now an absence from game for over 15hours. Because of that "too many Computers used to....blah blah" error.

I hope game stays stable for the rest of the coming years i want to spend (haha far fetched thinkin).

Dont let me down pls.

need now to delete a hundred more masterwork items sinc i deleted over 200 epics to get down from 666/250 to 250/250

Then change to second Pilot to somehow get the previous challenges done for the different Javelins in status of uncommon, rare, epic etc Javelin.

BECAUSE on main Pilot is no space for any EPICs or lesser now.

CHANGE the space for Vault. This is a lootgame, dont * around with us giving us loot but then be too stingy about paying for Hardwarespace and other cost to give us more Vaultspace.

Decide if u want to make a Game or a GREAT GAME.

Thank you for fixing my Account.

Message 3 of 7 (155 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Does origin have an option for a file check?

Not suggesting its a corruption on your side given the abundance of bugs and crashes we have all had since this latest "update"... but it's one more box to tick on error checking.

Message 4 of 7 (134 Views)

Champion

Hey @TheHero_Origin 

Have you tried already repairing / reinstalling the game?

If this didn't work i recommend to contact a EA advisor so they can have a look at your account.

Click here to contact a EA advisor.

Zeelmaekers

Useful links: AHQ Rules - User guidelines - Report A cheater - Apex Legends FAQ
Twitter: @ZeeImaekers - Latest Blog post: Anthem Items Tiers

Message 5 of 7 (76 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

@Zeelmaekers

Thank for trying to help 4 days later. If you had read not only the initial entry, you would have read what happened next.

So, far the mentioned bug is gone.

Have now several other issues as everyone elsef.e.  with newly introduced Server Shutdowns without prewarning of Shutting down and total Gamecrashes back to desktop. Those will be addressed by Bioware and are related to Bioware Anthems Servers and Gamefunctionality. Not a Thing bec Hardware or inetProvider Problems on our side.

You only gain points for the Forum by answering over 4 days late. If you are only interested in that. Then thanx but no thanx. I am capable enough to find help in the Forums and if ill encounter problems which are totally strange like that mentioned, then the Help should come faster.

As theres not enough channels to get help fast with such strange bugs. Seems that nobody had ever encountered the same one i had.

Sadly enough it didnt interested anyone.

But good to know either the cachedeleting and repair or something else on Biowares side decided to check up on my account to fix it.

Message 6 of 7 (67 Views)
Highlighted

Champion

Hey @TheHero_Origin 

I'm not always checking this forum, so i can only do my best when come across posts like this.

Please know I'm a volunteer and not linked to EA or Bioware in any way (just a player like you).

There are currently new issue's being discovered and a few of them are solved after reinstalling the game.

If you are currently experiencing any other connection / game issue please visit:

Anthem - Troubleshooting

Zeelmaekers

Useful links: AHQ Rules - User guidelines - Report A cheater - Apex Legends FAQ
Twitter: @ZeeImaekers - Latest Blog post: Anthem Items Tiers

Message 7 of 7 (63 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help