60 dollars, stutter on all settings, Needs a fix

by Red-Xii1

Original Post

60 dollars, stutter on all settings, Needs a fix

★★ Novice

Simply put we need some sort of communication regarding the unplayability with the microstutters.  been messing with it for days now and its impossible to play especially in battles.  medium settings, capped frames. vsync on or off.  This is alot of money for not great optimization.  At the least I ask someone to point me in the direction of fixes for this issue, or communication regarding the many threads I found with no answers.  

Message 1 of 6 (698 Views)

Re: 60 dollars, stutter on all settings, Needs a fix

★★★★★ Novice

The worst part is NOBODY will respond to you. I have posted 5 different topics about the same issue without a single response. They simply don't care.

Message 2 of 6 (566 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

I haven't had this problem, but from everything I've read the stuttering is mostly CPU related. Shut off any background processes and set the priority at a higher setting in the manager. If you have actions installed there's a simple fix for that a well. i totally get your frustration, but most people aren't encountering these problems.

People here can help, but we need info on your system. What's the system monitor saying while you're playing? CPU usage? Per core? GPU usage?

Message 3 of 6 (562 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I don't mean to be rude but you are completely wrong. It has NOTHING to do with our cpus. I monitor temps, usage, turn off all background apps. It has zero to do with my cpu. Before making a useless post you might want to rethink what you are typing. People aren't the problem. The devs are. They have done nothing do address this in weeks. Read the forums dude. There is hundreds of posts about this issue. Your system is probably garbage and that's why you aren't having issues. This seems to happen with high end pcs.

Message 4 of 6 (546 Views)

★★★ Guide

good luck to you sir. QQ

Message 5 of 6 (539 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
12/16/2019.
ps4 problems fat low frame performance, delayed texture rendering rendering in stools, screen freeze when switching from one map area to another please fix this, I updated the game but these errors still persist is a tremendous lack of respect for the consumer selling the game spoiled with so many bugs I have 34 games only Jedi Fallen Order, so the problem for sure is with your game be ashamed in the face and fix it, if I will not ask my money back.
Obs; give me a position on what I'm going through my email [edit: email address removed],
thanks for listening.

Message 6 of 6 (493 Views)