Re: 6 days now and no response to my support case!

by Stolen_00000235

Original Post

6 days now and no response to my support case!

★ Novice

‎Apex Legends‎ | Manage my account | PC Support case, 6 days now and no answer / response! 

someone please help!

CASE NUMBER: #57718839

it keeps showing in progress...........

Message 1 of 5 (332 Views)

Community Manager
Hi @Stolen_00000235,

Yes, things will be slower then normal as the teams adjust to working from home. I'm unable to support ban issues on the forum and won't have much visibility on your case, but let me see if I can check the status of the case for you.

- EA_Lanna
Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 2 of 5 (288 Views)

Community Manager

Hi @Stolen_00000235 ,

I've taken a look at the status on that case there and can see the latest activity with shows an email was sent out from the team. Could you check your email inbox for that please? Sometimes the emails can be filtered into spam folders, etc. 

- EA_Lanna 
Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 3 of 5 (268 Views)

★ Novice

Yes ive received the email and they said they could do nothing about my problem. and just now i received an email that my account was hacked and currently locked down.

So right now im hoping to get my account unbanned and returned to me safely.

Message 4 of 5 (235 Views)

★ Novice

It has been resolved, thank you.

Message 5 of 5 (221 Views)