6 HOURS NO RESPONSE .

by DennYs1738

Original Post

Accepted Solution

6 HOURS NO RESPONSE .

★★★★ Novice

This morning i used my code that i got in the CD BOX from MEdiaMarkt that i bought 2 months ago . I've been posting for 6 hours and no one gave me a response , the retailer is not responding , i activated the code and i got a live one after i activated the live one on Origin i got a DLC not a game : THe DLC Is called THE LAST JEDI . And it says that the BASE GAME REQUIERED . After i activated that i don't have any game in my library . Is there any Admin / Moderator that can look on my account and tell me if there really is the game or not ... Don't understand . I reinstalled origin ,  relog , reboot . Thanks . 

Message 1 of 9 (888 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: 6 HOURS NO RESPONSE .

★★ Novice

Same happened to me aswell. Pre- ordered Elite Trooper Deluxe Edition over GameStop for PS4. Game came in a perfectly sealed condition with the game on a disc and only one card board sheet with a code to aktivate both extra contents. The Deluxe and the Last Jedi Hero Content, both visible activated on my PSN Account, but guess what, there`s not a single item, crate, skin what ever else ingame available so far. I got in touch with Sony Playstation Support for the 1st time since I run a PS4, they checked all possiblities on their end and finally came to the conclussion, the issue is based on Publisher side. So I contacted EA Support and worked my way through, Sony has to deliver this, Sony has to activate that, till I now got informed that my case got forwarded and the Technical Support is aware of the mess and constantly working on a solution to solve it some how.

Not blaming anybody here, but it took me a full day of work to call and chat, to finally get to the point that there`s nothing more to do and say then, " be patient young padavan".... "may the force be with you" not getting nuts till the issue get may or may not fixed in a long shot.

Speed

View in thread

Message 9 of 9 (891 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Apprentice

retail boxes have 2 codes in them

1 4x5 letters and numbers which is DLC

1 5x5 letter and numbers which is the game

Make sure you check all the leaflets in the box Standard smile

Message 2 of 9 (882 Views)

★★★★ Novice

For me there is only one . It's like This : XX-XXXX-XX

Message 3 of 9 (877 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Was the copy sealed when you got it?

if it was check out https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/electronic-arts-warranty-policy/

Message 4 of 9 (872 Views)

★★★★ Novice

It was sealed , i opened it after the purchase in the store , i saw the code and i was sure it's good . Now i see i got a dlc . 

Message 5 of 9 (868 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

If youre 100% sure there is no other code, check out the warranty and you probably need to call EA. Make sure you have a picture of your receipt handy Standard smile

Message 6 of 9 (850 Views)

★ Apprentice

@DennYs1738 Check the warranty flyer, my code was on the back-side at the bottom of it

Message 7 of 9 (822 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Can't find a second code ... 

Message 8 of 9 (803 Views)

★★ Novice

Same happened to me aswell. Pre- ordered Elite Trooper Deluxe Edition over GameStop for PS4. Game came in a perfectly sealed condition with the game on a disc and only one card board sheet with a code to aktivate both extra contents. The Deluxe and the Last Jedi Hero Content, both visible activated on my PSN Account, but guess what, there`s not a single item, crate, skin what ever else ingame available so far. I got in touch with Sony Playstation Support for the 1st time since I run a PS4, they checked all possiblities on their end and finally came to the conclussion, the issue is based on Publisher side. So I contacted EA Support and worked my way through, Sony has to deliver this, Sony has to activate that, till I now got informed that my case got forwarded and the Technical Support is aware of the mess and constantly working on a solution to solve it some how.

Not blaming anybody here, but it took me a full day of work to call and chat, to finally get to the point that there`s nothing more to do and say then, " be patient young padavan".... "may the force be with you" not getting nuts till the issue get may or may not fixed in a long shot.

Speed

Message 9 of 9 (892 Views)