6/4/19 Update & Connection Problems

by vibinm

Original Post

6/4/19 Update & Connection Problems

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

1. Connection problems.

After this update the connection problems I've had are insane. The amount of lag makes the game unplayable. I now get two red symbols on top right corner everytime i lag. My character teleports when sprinting, weapons wont even switch. 

And i can gurantee is not my internet or connection. I called my ISP and there was no problems, im getting 150+mbps, all cables are tight, resetted my router and some other things i tried but no fix.

2. Sound problems.

When someone uses Octane Jump Pad the sound stays there like if someone jumped lots of times but no one is around.

No footstep sounds when around other people.

3. Fullscreen 

I always had fullscreen set as main but  everytime i start the game, the game is now windowed, so now i have to change to Fullscreen everytime i play.

4. autoexec

I had a few things set in my exec file that improved my game quality massively. I understand some might have taken advantage of this but this was no way of approaching this problem in my opinion.  Lots of players are now being affected because this is gone.

5. Bunny Hop

There is no such thing as "exploit" when doing bhops. Many games have had this for years and is awesome. CSGO has always had this and is the coolest thing in the game, pros do it. Removing this from this game is BIG step down. Ive played FPS and shooters for many years and it makes no logic removing this. Everyone can learn this and there is no such thing as advantage when bhopping. Please bring it back, is literally one of the best/few and most fun things that this game ever had. Dont follow Fortnite's steps, the worst you can do.

Hope you guys hear me out on this. Apex has lots of good things, is a great game, my favorite. Just fix these few things, keep them content updates coming. Thanks

Message 1 of 1 (126 Views)