Re: 5 games in row froze

by h4bitat

Original Post

5 games in row froze

Hero

So trying to play and 5 games now entire server crashes and dumps us from game frozen in spot. Can we fix this? This is quite annoying. Just in the past month half i have dropped $700 on crates to not be able to play or use my new items. This is how we will run a company? The money generated by this company should very easily be able to have serves that dont crash every other game if not 5 in a row now. Does people like me money mean nothing to you? Are we sending money for no 50/50 chance to play or not? I hope not

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 1 of 5 (370 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Rather rude if I say so myself.

Try reporting the problem with your error logs if you have any, describe whether or not the problem happens in specific locations, or time scales from the start of the match, 2 minutes into game? 5 minutes in? every time the clock hits 15 minutes past?

They obviously care about people spending their money, without people that do there would be no profit - You are annoyed, we get it. No need to be rude, especially if you are expecting help.

Message 2 of 5 (340 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@Pojop1like what..... This is all over the forums... This is not me issue this is a well known issue brought up by 1000+ members of this forums. So yea they want details they can check their logs.... might i even add this has been happening to players over a week now. Which means they neglected the issue and its pilled up to a much larger problem.

Message 3 of 5 (327 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

While this is a game it is also a business. I am not even upset I would not pay them a lot money for my crates if i was upset I am voicing my opinion on how i feel at the moment. Yes im annoyed. Yes I have every right to be as millions others do. Has nothing to do with being rude when its blunt truth.

Message 4 of 5 (325 Views)

★ Apprentice

What's rude is being expected to fix Respawns problems ourselves through feedback. Apex can no longer be considered a F2P platform considering the amount of money people are now spending on it. OP said he dropped $700 on crates. That's roughly the value of 13 AAA video games. I don't think he should be expected to troubleshoot for the developer. I had 7 games crash night before last. One was during the final ring.

Message 5 of 5 (240 Views)