Re: 5% Hit Registration

by xcr762

Original Post

5% Hit Registration

★★★★ Guide

Does anybody else have bad hit registration I can unload a whole magazine into someone's head and body I get hit markers only my last bullet gives damage. End of game usually says 14 damage. I can't win a fight with 5 percent hit reg.

Message 1 of 3 (169 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I have mentioned this in another post. The hit reg sometimes seems wonky for me. As in the numbers I get in game don't always match the numbers on my stat sheet at the end.

I've had games where I landed, got a wingman. Hit a HS and a bodyshot, clearly depicted on screen by the white 40, then the glorious yellow 90 . then die and see my stats only to find out it only shows 40dmg like I never hit the HS.

Other than that, hitting pathfinders seems nigh impossible half the time, I doubt it's hit reg and more of a hitbox thing, but sometimes i'll have one run right at me in a straight line and not a single bullet will hit him.

Message 2 of 3 (152 Views)

★★★★ Guide

I'm getting it every game with shotgun it seems like the first 3 shot do nothing and with  flatline or r301 I can't even break a white shield with a full mag. And the game at end of match shows really low damage like 14 to 28 if I unload a full mag on somebody. I used to get number rolling off people now I don't.

Message 3 of 3 (149 Views)