Re: 4 attempts at Stormtrooper Executioner for 5 -330 shards

by PremierVenoth

Original Post

4 attempts at Stormtrooper Executioner for 5 -330 shards

★ Novice
So I bought enough crystals (3 times) to make 4 purchases of the Stormtrooper Executioner. My concern being is that $9.99 purchase when the pack was opened it produced 7 shards on my first try.

It produced 7, shards on my second and third try. Of which, I spent $20.00

$9.99 I purchase another pack. This was my fourth pack. When it was opened it too gave a randomly generated result of: 7 shards.

$40.00 (39.98) for the Executioner event spent to yield 28 total shards. I would like for someone to review my account. I can't help but feel like there is this problem interfering with my game play.

I am enjoying this game far less, knowing that the range of possible results did not deviate.
Message 1 of 6 (539 Views)

★ Novice
I just got a Hers Syndulla draw. It ranges from 10 - 330.

I drew a 15.

I am almost done with this game. I no longer believe my experiences are enjoyable.

Can an ADMIN review my account.
Message 2 of 6 (497 Views)

★ Novice
I am thoroughly disgusted. I spent $9.99 on a scoundrel or Phoenix pack. I drew Hera Syndull and got 15 shards.

I have George Lucas and the cast the benefit of the doubt and spent another $9.99 on an Executioner draw for another check on the randomness of the random generator.

A random from 5 - 330 ... I drew a 5.

I'll speak with ADMIN or anyone responsible for protecting the Star Wars Brand. Cause at this point I fell betrayed, lied to, fleeced; as if all of my childhood joy became suddenly disenchanted. I have no emotional connection to PIRATES of..., Simba, Luke, Han... I just feel empty.

This is wrong and I want my money back. All of it. I'll uninstall this game once I'm reinbursed.

Message 3 of 6 (494 Views)

★ Novice
Sometimes I think it is me. Maybe that is my co work on and self analysis to 'check my own temperature'.

I did a scoundrel pack $9.99. Range from 5 - 330 i drew Greedo : 5 shards.
Message 4 of 6 (493 Views)

★ Novice

Kyno,

So the new Admiral and other rebellion lady cards came out.

I noticed the wording is more precise. It actually changes the context of the cards I bought based on their wording.

These being apples to oranges. I believe I should receive some compensation. I am still waiting for a review of my account, billing charges, purchase history and the purchases made according to the offer that was made.

PLEASE, contact me.

G
Message 5 of 6 (438 Views)

★★★ Guide

Just stop with those packs - they're a waste.  The only ONLY packs I ever went with was MT and that was knowing I'd be dealing with 5 shards a pop - and knowing it'd be worth it.  You absolutely need to know what you're doing before you go in on them.

Message 6 of 6 (389 Views)