4/12 Update - Android - Game Crashing / Not Loading [Investigating]

by KorreMasseo

Original Post

Accepted Solution

4/12 Update - Android - Game Crashing / Not Loading [Investigating]

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

I have three members so far in my Guild that can't load the game at all.  I'm sure there's more.  This means they're going to miss out on energy, unable to play GAC or raids.  Please fix.  And previous to this the error in connection screen always seems to be coming up everytime I do anything on the game.  

Message 21 of 150 (4,351 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Game won't load on android or computer

[ Edited ]
EA DICE Team

This topic is marked as "resolved" to make it easier for you to read/find this message. We're still investigating.

Hello there,

We've noticed the game is crashing during loading on Android OS 7.1.1 or lower after the December 4 Server Update.

If your game isn't loading, please be sure to update your with the latest system updates. We'll investigate further, here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Game-crashes-on-Android-OS-7-1-1-or-lower-after-04-12-2019/m-p...

View in thread

Message 36 of 150 (5,013 Views)

All Replies

Crazy crashing issue

★★★★ Novice

I'm using Android 7.0 on an mt8176 multi core tablet...after one of the last updates my game started crashing once and then it'll launch...there is no real issue with connection, just the game stops working, and the I open it again, and it works...My ally code is 723-859-912

Message 1 of 150 (3,128 Views)

Game crashed during grand arena battle

★ Novice

Game crashed during swgoh grand arena battle!!! (Picture attached)T cost me the chance to win Kyber promotion reward! This is the worst crash ever! I need my Kyber reward!!! Angry

Message 2 of 150 (3,862 Views)

Crashes since Dec 4 update

★★★ Newbie

Ever since the LS TB fix was issued around 3:15pm PT my game has been crashing within one minute of starting either a Squad Arena, Fleet Arena, or Grand Arena battle. Prior to the fix I was able to complete a Squad Arena battle, however since the fix all of them have crashed mid-battle. I see that I’m not the only one looking at the other posts. Can you provide an update as to why this is happening and when to expect the next fix? Unwinnable/demotivating TBs were one thing, but at least I could play the rest of the game. 

Due to this issue I was unable to move up to number one in my fleet shard and won’t be able to participate in the last GA fight and close out some feats. 

Message 3 of 150 (4,277 Views)

SWGOH keeps crashing of the loading screen

★★★ Novice

Ill just be loading up the game to do my daily grind, and then the game crashes, before even reaching the "loading cantina" part. Im on a samsung galaxy s6 using android 7.0... ive tried restarting my phone and clearing the ram. Anything else i should try, or is this an actual problem in the software that you guys can fix. 

Thanks

P.s. the game was working properly yesterday

Message 4 of 150 (4,360 Views)

Game keeps crashing swgoh

★ Apprentice

My swgoh game keeps crashing before it gets a chance to load into the game. I've cleared the cache, reinstalled the game and there is plenty of room on my huawei phone.

What advice could you give me to help?

Message 5 of 150 (4,320 Views)

Game keeps stopping

★★★ Novice

I keep getting this screen.. unstalled, cleared cache, restarted phone..

Message 6 of 150 (4,291 Views)

Crashing at load screen

★★★★★ Novice

App keeps crashing at load screen for my oppo r9s. My squad payout is in 20minutes and fleet an hour after. Please fix plus compensate for the lost crystals.

Player ID - 

864-279-715

Message 7 of 150 (4,279 Views)

Game keeps crashing on android.

★ Novice

Keep getting message that heroes has stopped on both phone and tablet. Was working fine all day. Have rebooted both and unistallec and re-installed. 

Message 8 of 150 (4,388 Views)

Re: Game keeps crashing swgoh

★★★ Novice
@matthewsaada and EA support is useless as ever, we are getting ignored...
Message 9 of 150 (4,275 Views)